who is Nala's real father? Ni or Scar?

Re: who is Nala's real father? Ni or Scar?

Postby cubbykovu » September 1st, 2015, 1:06 pm

This is totally random but I thought Mheetu was a boy :) I think Nala's dad is someone we don't see but if it was going to be anyone it would probably be mufasa which would be a creepy situation for later on. but then it wouldn't be in Lion terms so I am not sure but then Lions don't talk in real life either soooooooo . Hmmmmm it will be a mystery for ever Probably a Rogue Lion maybe
cubbykovu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): CK, Cub
Pride Points: 3

Postby SimbasGuard » September 2nd, 2015, 8:07 am

Actually Mheetyu is a boy:

http://lionking.wikia.com/wiki/Mheetu
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much.
I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
My Signature was made for me by TheLionQueen Thank You So Much.
My Banner was made for me by DGFone Thank You so much
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 81

Postby zerodix » September 2nd, 2015, 12:19 pm

If Scar was Nalas father, that would make Kiara inbred.. Since Scar is uncle to Simba.. Disney wouldn't let that happen :P Ni is only a teenager when they meet. I think Nala has no official Disney confirmed dad. I know some fans have Erevu as his father, he was designed by a fan artist whose name I forgot, but he/she is amazingly talented and designed this lion in a very Disney like style.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 21

Postby Troll Berserker » October 6th, 2015, 4:23 pm

DGFone wrote:Something I want to mention about Ni:

The only information we have of him came from TLK:6A. Therefore, that is the only information we can use reliably about him, excluding the whole canon-debate with those books.

But the main point about Ni in there is a rather serious one: He is far too young to have been Nala's father. When he saves Nala from the hyenas, he is at best a late-teen, or very early in his adult years, most likely the former. Now rewind time to before Nala was born to when he could have potentially met Sarafina and you will easily see that he is even younger.

Agreed. I don't get why so many people relate Ni to Nala. Just because these two interacted with each other, doesn't mean he's her father.
Also they fail to see that obvious fact about Ni's age. At the time Nala was born, he would still be a young teen or preteen.
Not to mention those SNA designs are really unoriginal. Ni litreally looks like Simba with brown mane... :headache:

Also I don't think Mufasa or Scar as Nala's father are canon. They are anything but canon for the same reason Scar is not Kovu's father.

Some people also name Leo/Mega because he has pale fur in about Nala's tone. Again, the character is not canon and I don't get why Nala's father have to look like Nala. After all she looks pretty much like Sarafina so you don't need to have a "genderbent Nala" neither as Mheetu's nor Nala's father design. And if Leo was Nala's father, wouldn't that be obvious to mention that he was Kopa's grandfather when Kopa interacted with him?
"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts

PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Previous