Share your TLK Collection!

Re: Add your TLK Collection to the Gallery!

Postby Simba » January 2nd, 2010, 4:39 am

well, with the holidays just having left, I figured I'd submit the festive section of my collection:

THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Cdot » January 2nd, 2010, 5:33 am

nice ornaments Simba they are realy cool.
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Cdot » January 3rd, 2010, 7:22 am

I had this shirt custom made at the mall, in a store that airburshes shirts.
Attachments
Custom made TLK shirt.JPG
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Deeri » January 3rd, 2010, 2:05 pm

Very nice ornaments Simba.:)

And nice T-shirt Cdot.:)
Wisdom outweighs any wealth
Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)
Deeri

Wisdom outweighs any wealth

Pride Points: 0

Postby FuzzySimba » January 3rd, 2010, 3:53 pm

That is the coolest shirt yet! WTG! wish i could have something like that!
I am a AMV creater and if you want to
check out my Channel.
Click Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ACE1JONB
Simba's Words:
"The Great Kings of the past are up there watching over us."
Created By LadyAnette Thank You! Your My Friend Always!
FuzzySimba
Still here living it up!

Feeling Fuzzy inside

Nickname(s): Fuzzy, FS,
Pride Points: 8

Postby Simbaholikov » January 8th, 2010, 1:06 am

Well, this is what I have so far, I get the feeling I have forgotten something..

I hope to get some more stuff soon! :excited:

Overview of TLK collection.jpg
This is what I have, about the gun, look close and there is a Simba Pin on the sling

The Simba Plushie I have had for over 10 years

(Yes, I do have 2 of the same Simba Pins :) )
Simbaholikov

Postby Taka » January 8th, 2010, 1:20 am

Wow, all you have is very cool
I'd love to have that drawing book ^^

(I specially liked those Soviet Union books xd)
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby Simbaholikov » January 8th, 2010, 1:30 am

Heheh, the drawing book is pretty nice, although I couldn't believe it when I saw the price for a brand new one was £80.. I got lucky and found one on ebay for £2 :)

And the Soviet Union books? Uhh yeah.. ;)
Simbaholikov

Postby parabuteo78 » January 9th, 2010, 2:01 am

[quote="Simbaholic"]Heheh, the drawing book is pretty nice, although I couldn't believe it when I saw the price for a brand new one was £80.. I got lucky and found one on ebay for £2 :)

And the Soviet Union books? Uhh yeah.. ;)[/quote]

Do you mean the book that shows how to draw TLK characters? Are people actually charging that much for it?

My Website, the biggest collection of TLK Coloring Pages!
My dA-page

All graphics on my profile made by me. My signatures are on a rotator and will appear at random. Refresh the page to see another one.

Like my graphics? Have a look at my thread and feel free to make a request: Parabuteo78’s Graphics
parabuteo78

Respect is free, but it does have to be earned

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simbaholikov » January 9th, 2010, 3:05 am

Well actually, it was Amazon selling the 'How to Draw' book for £80, at first I thought it was a typo, but it wasn't, pretty insane considering it not that big :)

EDIT: It seems that the price has gone up even further to £98

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Disneys-Draw-Li ... 900&sr=8-1
Simbaholikov

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King