Share your TLK Collection!

Re: Add your TLK Collection to the Gallery!

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 3rd, 2009, 2:44 pm

Here are my TLK comic books, one of them is it the main site but it doesn't have the same cover. :3

The TLK1 one says:

on the title: Classic masterpieces
TLK Logo: The king of lions aka The Lion King
Bottom: Collector's edition

The TLK2SP one says:

On the title: The best Disney movies in comics
On the bottom: The king of lions 2: The pride of Simba aka The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride. And the very bottom words are the name of the newspaper that had this comic in it. Translation: The news.

If someone wants to translate the texts, feel free to do so!

KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thanigraphics » November 7th, 2009, 8:25 pm

woah that stuff is cool! seems kinda rare to me :D
I bought a very expensive TLK collectors item here in Köln, a Simba adult figurine that costed me 18 euros. When I am back in Holland I will post a picture of it :D
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby thanigraphics » November 11th, 2009, 1:45 am

Here are the awesome new additions to my TLK figurine collection, I am so happy! I've been travelling nearly 7 hours with Thani to get 'em from a very nice person from Holland named Suzanne, here they are:

Kovu Kiara Nala and Simba cub figurines

Simba cub and adult figurines from mattel. Adult figurine comes from a collector shop for comic and movie character figurines.

Inside of the upper part of Pride Rock, ment to be the baobab tree of Rafiki :3

The pride rock and some figurines on it.

smallish cute simba on a rock figurine

The well known duo figurines

Very rare Sarabi, and Zazu figurines

Happy parents and their miniscule son figurines :D

Priderock Party!

and simba again :D
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby SarabisMate » November 14th, 2009, 11:11 pm

OMG!!!! I found this for $3.00!!! :lol:
Attachments
160135.jpg
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby SinChei » November 22nd, 2009, 9:52 am

I have nothing:(
I had much ....but i forgot the lion king and saw it in the beginning of this year and remembered how awesome it is but i neither have the DVD from1 or 2 i have nothing:(
Image <- By TS ^^ thx
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

In my own salvation And your eternal slumber

Nickname(s): Sin, Chei, Sora, Soren
Pride Points: 6

Postby Heididog » November 22nd, 2009, 10:32 am

I have Simba&Nala plushies

Dunno what the silver thing is. :o
Heididog

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 22nd, 2009, 10:38 am

Err, the ''silver thing'' is the ''The Lion King'' logo. :roll: The lighting made it like that, because if you look at it, it has normally red and black.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Heididog » November 22nd, 2009, 10:41 am

Oh, that's 'cause I lost my Simba plush, so I kinda forgot
Heididog

Postby Deeri » December 5th, 2009, 8:05 pm

I've posted my TLK collection in one of the other thread sections. However, I also have a TLK mug with Mufasa, Simba, Scar and the Lionesses. I'll post it up as soon as I can as it's quite an awesome mug.:D
Wisdom outweighs any wealth
Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)
Deeri

Wisdom outweighs any wealth

Postby Annie » December 12th, 2009, 2:02 pm

This is mine :)

I have a couple of other things, but they were bought from ebay since these photos were taken ^^

EDIT: Oh! I forgot :P I also have a huge Simba plush ^^ he's about 3ft tall!
Attachments
CollectionLK.jpg
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King