Was the marriage of Sarabi and Mufasa arranged?

Re: Was the marriage of Sarabi and Mufasa arranged?

Postby NaiaRulez » April 5th, 2015, 11:11 pm

I think it happened the same with Simba and Nala, they fall in love as adults.
Zazu with 'It's a tradition going back generations' I understood he will mean to best friends in its case, that as adults fall in love; then Simba said that it will be gross because he sees her only as a friend, and Nala agreed with him, but they didn't knew that as adults they will fall in love as finally happened.
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Re: Was the marriage of Sarabi and Mufasa arranged?

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » April 11th, 2015, 3:17 pm

Yeah, I think it was arranged and I also like to think Sarabi was a princess from another pride. Even though Sarabi and Mufasa were pushed together there was obviously genuine love there; even if Simba and Nala were pushed together as well I think they would've ended up loving each other too.

I like to think that Simba would be a bit more liberal if Kiara and Kovu didn't happen.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Previous

Return to The Lion King