Cub simba and nala, were they just friends or was there a

Re: Cub simba and nala, were they just friends or was there

Postby Cowell_lk » March 21st, 2015, 8:27 am

I personally feel like when simba and nala were cubs they were just really good friend. I mean sure maybe they were a little bit of feeling between them but nothing major. But when they reunite I think it sparts something inside of both of them and they fall deeply in love with one another. Watching CYFTLT its so heart warming and it brings so much joy because you can tell how much they really love each other. My only wish is that they went over that in the movie to show how much they really loved oneanorher. What are your guys thoughts? (Oh and I'm new here and its so awesome that there is a community of people who love lk as much as I do)
Cowell_lk
Nala = bae

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bacon
Pride Points: 5

Postby SimbasGuard » March 21st, 2015, 5:39 pm

Well I admit that major focus is not given to Simba and Nala's relationship as adults, however I think their devotion to each other was shown when:
Simba entrusts Nala to find his mother and rally The Lionesses
Nala is the first to state that The Lionesses support Simba as King
Nala cries out Simba's name when he almost falls off of Pride Rock
Nala is the first Lioness to charge into battle (in fact she does so even before The Hyenas swarm Simba).
The nuzzle Simba And Nala share before he claims the throne.

I always wish that there had been more to The Lion King, but at the same time adding anything extra would have hurt the pacing and emotion of the movie.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby NaiaRulez » March 31st, 2015, 2:03 pm

I think that cubs don't have romantic feelings.
For as long as, for example, Simba protected Nala from the hyenas getting in front of her to make sure that she will not suffer any damage, does not mean they feel romance between them, it only means that she's taking care of her as a good friend.
Think that they're cubs, at that age they are suposed to don't think or express any type of love or romance to another lion in this case. As they grow, then they can feel something more than friendship, but not at a such young age. (Pd: Usually, the romance begins in the teen or pre-teen/tween age) Well, I think when they meet again, Nala told Simba that she missed him and then she nuzzle him, that maybe it proves that she had thinked over it and have developed romantic feelings towards Simba, or vice versa.
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Previous

Return to The Lion King