Who is Simba and Nalas first born

Who is Simba and Nalas first born

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 20th, 2015, 2:33 am

Im taking this from the Lion Guard discussion, WHO IS THIS THEN?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Who is Simba and Nalas first born

Postby Ninaroja » February 20th, 2015, 2:38 am

Kiara

She is the only 100% official canon Disney property legit certified proper real existing cub Sumba and Nala have (pre TLG)

THERE IS NO KOPA

(whyisthissohardforsomanypeopletounderstandidonotgetithtfiydhtdutdjtfdkyfd)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Gemini » February 20th, 2015, 2:39 am

It's Kiara.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Ninaroja » February 20th, 2015, 2:42 am

Kopa is not now and never will be canon. The TLK6NA are not canon. By all means let them be a part of your fanon but they are NOT canon official. I remember a similar disagreement like this over the T&P show...
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » February 20th, 2015, 3:04 am

Let me show you something.

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Now, to answer your question, there is a storybook that describes "Fluffy" as a female. Here is the scanned page of a Lion King storybook. And Andrew Collins (the lead animator of Kovu) confirmed in an Australian edition of the Disney Adventures magazine was asked "What's the major difference between this film and the original?" He answered, "It takes off where the first one left off with a twist - you think it's a king but it's a queen!" Click here for the article: Africa Down Under.[/quote]

Click on that second link. Read the post thoroughly.

The creators said that it is Kiara at the end of the first film. "It takes off where the first one left off with a twist- you think it's a king but it's a queen!"

That tells us that this is Kiara. Also, look at this. Kiara is color matched to the first movie and looks almost exactly like Fluffy.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby juhouh » February 20th, 2015, 3:27 am

Kiara
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 20th, 2015, 5:18 am

:ugh: I always forget that fact and I just dont want to accept that its not Kopa, yes I can be very stubborn, its just the differences between the end of TLK 1 and Kiaras birth ceremony, those feature differences just bother me. I can never get over that. Im just one of those people who don't like screw ups and then they just leave it as....oh well, ok i will shut up now. :ashamed:

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » February 20th, 2015, 5:30 am

Where exactly was the screw up? I don't think Fluffy negates Kiara, and it certainly doesn't prove Kopa to be canon.
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 20th, 2015, 6:04 am

its those black rims around the ears, kiara doesn't have those in TLK2, there is also a color difference and the appearance is not close enough, yes im being nit picky on details here

gothprincesskiara

Postby Carl » February 20th, 2015, 6:11 am

Like the deviantArt image I linked showed, if the second movie shared the colors of the first one (which it doesn't, just look at Simba and Nala) then there would not be a color difference. Yeah the ear rims are missing, but it's not a screw-up, not really. At the end of the first movie, they gave Simba a cub to show the completion of the Circle of Life. When they decided to make a movie about said cub, they deliberately modified the design so that she wouldn't look exactly like her father.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Next

Return to The Lion King