Who is your favorite and least favorite character?

Re: Who is your favorite and least favorite character?

Postby Squeely » June 2nd, 2016, 3:25 pm

Favorite: Nala, she's so beautiful, strong, fierce. There's just something about her I find very likable. Runner-up is definitely Simba, he's very relatable.

Least favorite: The gopher, I had forgotten he was even a thing until reading SG's above post. Runner-up would probably be Sarafina, if only because we don't get to know her at all.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby PrincessKiara » June 2nd, 2016, 5:08 pm

Favourite character: Nala, hands down. She is just amazing and much more than a simple love intrest, she`s such a strong and interesting character in her own right. I wish we had gotten to see more of her growing up under Scars reign. She has a gorgeous design, a very pleasing voice and I love her and Simba together and how they are as a couple. They`re one of my favourite Disney couples, but Nala is my favourite of the two.

Least favourite: Timon. He has some funny lines, but I think Pumbaa is kinder and more sympathetic. Timon seems more selfish.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Simba_Lion » June 19th, 2016, 9:00 pm

Favourite character: Simba (of course xD)
Least favourite: Scar
Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby Lionkinglover26 » June 20th, 2016, 5:28 pm

Favourite character: Nala she is so beautiful and fearless and strong as an adult. Simba comes a very close second. I should also mention that I think Ed is hilarious how he laughs at the other hyenas lol.

Least favourite: gopher
Lionkinglover26

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby moonsugar33 » June 26th, 2016, 6:09 am

I love Simba. I can't really go in-depth as to why because there's not actually that much reason behind it- he's just a loveable character.

I don't dislike any of the characters really, but if I had to pick one it'd probably be Zazu.
moonsugar33

Pride Points: 9

Postby _Lioness_ » June 29th, 2016, 6:17 am

I'm pretty sure my favorite character is zira, she is a very strong character and is shown as the 'bad guy' in the film :roll: . I like her because i love her colors, such a deep brown color.. :-o lol

my least favorite character is scar, i do like his design. But i didn't like it how he treated the hyenas. Like in the lion guard , they say that most hyenas respect the circle of life, and eat left over of lions and other animals. 8-)
So yea thats pretty much it 8-)
_Lioness_
Keep calm

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And love the Lion king

Nickname(s): Lia
Pride Points: 3

Postby GoodGrief » January 1st, 2017, 9:24 pm

Favourite: Probably Mufasa, growing up without my Dad being around kind of made me cling to father-figures
Least favourite: Timon, Pumbaa and Zazu, just not enough interest in them on my behalf
I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Buttons by Carl!
GoodGrief
Whistling the meldoy

Nickname(s): GG, Olly
Pride Points: 0

Postby Carambulesco » January 2nd, 2017, 12:58 pm

My favorite character is Jasiri. She basically saves The Lion Guard's prestige. She is awesome, carismatic, and sing the best song of the serie. And she is... a little pretty.

My least favorite character is Timon! I hate this crappy meerkat. He's very exaggerated in his actions and spoils any scene that he appears.
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
The more I move away from humanity, the more human I feel."
:happyjasiri:
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Nature is my home, with the Circle of Life

Telegram: @99999999fff
Pride Points: 2

Postby xoxo » January 3rd, 2017, 8:06 pm

I like Simba & Nala and really dislike Zazu.
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

LovableLioness08

Nickname(s): Holly Bear
Pride Points: 4

Postby Sushi » January 3rd, 2017, 8:30 pm

Favorite.
A bit against the previous answers but got to say Scar.
Although there are many negatives about him I do identify with him on some level. Im not sure which bits that I've read about his background and are cannon or not but overall he's been moulded into the character he was by the crappy way he was treated when growing up. This will snowball into a cycle of turning others away from him making things worse (Ultimately ending up with doing the same to the hyena and we all know what happened with that). As I say I've been treated badly and its made me bitter and twisted so I kind of understand where it all comes from. Im a nice person really but people have done wrong by me and looking back I could have gone completely that way too.
I hope that makes sense.

Least favourite has to be Bunga.
He reminds me of so many over confident idiots that seem to get all the breaks and good stuff because they are....... well lets keep it clean eh.
People like this are the main cause of the above bit about Scar.
Sushi

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)
Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King