Storyboard/pencil tests for TLK

Re: Storyboard/pencil tests for TLK

Postby SimbasGuard » May 18th, 2015, 10:03 pm

Always neat to see these thanks TheLionPrince.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby murilogrillo » January 4th, 2021, 1:46 pm

I think this is an old post, but since 2011 (i think) the copy of the workprint was available. I've download it and burn a dvd at the same time. I've found this DVD this month in my house and I've got it online again. Uploaded to rutracker and archive web. Hope to see you guys getting it. No one of the people who had a copy of it have reuploaded, so it was a shame. The .VOB files are the one's with the 'full' quality. It's so sad that the only copy have this quality BUT, it's an amazing thing seeing the movies changes.

Archive.org is more secure to be downloading the file, while rutracker it still under approval.
https://archive.org/details/thelionkingworkprint_202101

:D
Last edited by murilogrillo on January 4th, 2021, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
murilogrillo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Telegram: murilogrillo
Pride Points: 2

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » January 4th, 2021, 2:41 pm

Many thanks murilogrillo. It's certainly great to see all the changes that took place. A couple days ago I was watching the bonus features in the Blu-ray I have from Target (a 2017 release). There was a segment where the original filmmakers were discussing a number of storyboards in the meeting room. They originally gave Sarafina a couple more lines, and that was interesting to see.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby TheLionPrince » January 6th, 2021, 2:12 am

Thanks murilogrillo. Having the animatic preserved on Archive.org should hopefully make it open and free for fans to see it. It still blows my mind to see all the changes that were made.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby murilogrillo » January 7th, 2021, 2:15 pm

i'm quoting myself, but just to share other link with you. I don't know if this was around here, but I've found the LaserDisc rip from the deluxe CAV letterbox edition, the 4 disc set. The quality of it is just amazing. The movie is little bit grainy, but I love to see this way, (isn't a horrible quality like DVD) it's not HD but you can see details so much more. Also the 4 sides of supplemental material now I'm seeing it complete.

https://mega.nz/folder/HspDQDyS#DSTfs2OEzzpXM4HNOzFHnw
murilogrillo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Telegram: murilogrillo
Pride Points: 2

Previous

Return to The Lion King