32%
Adult Simba
45%
I don't like Simba
23%

Total votes : 22

Cub Simba or Adult Simba?

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » August 15th, 2014, 4:53 am

In my opinion, I like Cub Simba much more than Adult Simba. I thought Cub Simba's voice, lines, and animation was much better than when he was an adult. What do you guys think?
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Re: Cub Simba or Adult Simba?

Postby SimbasGuard » August 15th, 2014, 5:02 am

I prefer Adult Simba, I've always admired his courage in accepting his responsibility. Even if it took forcible convincing from his girlfriend, A pep talk from his father, and a knock on the head from his shaman to motivate him.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SarabisProtector » August 15th, 2014, 5:16 am

As a child, I would have said Cub Simba. But I prefer Adult Simba now for many reasons, most of which have already been mentioned many times.
“All animals, including humans, have a right to lives of dignity and respect, without forced intrusions. We need to accept all beings as and for who they are.” - Marc Bekoff

"First in my prayer, before all other deities,
I call upon Gaia, Primeval Prophetess . . .
The Greek great earth mother."
- Aeschylus

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown"
- Homer
SarabisProtector
The reluctant warrior

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Follow your dreams

Nickname(s): Protector
Pride Points: 2

Postby Lauren » August 15th, 2014, 9:36 pm

I love Cub Simba very much, but I would have to say Adult Simba. My personality is matched towards his older stage in life and I admire him trying to face his responsibilities. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby juhouh » August 15th, 2014, 10:06 pm

Adult Simba. I dislike every character as a cub. The first half of the movie is quite lame but after Hakuna Matata it becomes as the best movie ever
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby AbbeyRoad2014 » August 15th, 2014, 10:16 pm

I don't really care for him either way.
Last edited by AbbeyRoad2014 on February 1st, 2015, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
AbbeyRoad2014

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasMate » August 15th, 2014, 11:36 pm

I do love Simba as an adult, but for some reason I feel more drawn to him as a cub. :) He is just so adorable.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 16th, 2014, 6:49 am

Im getting tired of cub simba im want more adult simba
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasMate » August 16th, 2014, 3:48 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Im getting tired of cub simba im want more adult simba[/quote]

Then go watch TLK2SP and you will get more adult Simba. 8-)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby it means no worries » August 17th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Him and Nala look so cute as cubs! plus i like his dare-devil/mischievous side as a cub
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Next

Return to The Lion King