81%
Simba's pride
5%
Lion king 1 1/2
14%

Total votes : 21

Re: favourate lion king film?

Postby Outsider218 » November 13th, 2019, 10:22 pm

I love the first lion king movie!! Scar's the BEST!!
Outsider218
Life's Not Fair, is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby le0 » May 12th, 2020, 7:49 pm

The original, but Simbas pride isn't bad.
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Postby Timon the great » June 11th, 2020, 7:24 am

Character wise, my favorite of course is 1 1/2 because it's Timon's own and creative for himself as the protagonist. But when I see all three original films on a wide scale, it's actually kinda hard to pick one. Each one definitely has its own pros and cons. Seeing more in-depth of the second film in recent years (thanks to Freeform channel before I got rid of cable), I actually find SP now to also be pretty entertaining despite that it's clearly a Romeo & Juliet based thing and the clearest Shakespearean derivative one out of the three. The first and third films have more originality and as far as they go, I've always seen both of these as "experimental".
Last edited by Timon the great on December 17th, 2020, 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby SimbasGuard » June 14th, 2020, 9:38 am

The Original Lion King is the one I like the best. Truthfully thought I love the Franchise as a whole. Although the 2019 version and The Timon and Pumbaa show are their own canons.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion King