Some new TLK merch on the way..

Re: Some new TLK merch on the way..

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 12th, 2014, 10:42 pm

[quote="it means no worries"]im jealous of all you guys with the TLK collections...i'm considered too "old" for all this merch! Family and friends would all take the p*ss, apparently TLK is uncool now :([/quote]

:proud4: Who care what they say, TLK is my life, and I will always and forever be a TLK until the day I die, and it is my hobby to collect TLK stuff, because I have a purpose as a TLK fan, to spread the popularity of it and its message that we are all connected in the great Circle of life

FACT: YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO BE A DISNEY FAN AMEN TO THAT!!
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Biomac » August 22nd, 2014, 6:06 am

*Contains huge nerdgasm*. I'll definitely buy those if I see them.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Luken » May 19th, 2015, 12:57 am

I just got my Lion King Funko Pop Look amazing and Scar looks like of cool and Simba is not bad too
Luken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 19th, 2015, 1:48 am

I would like to see
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby zerodix » June 22nd, 2015, 4:21 pm

the Disney store has released a pvc playset of the first movies figurines a few years ago, and also a huge big yellow mug with a simba plush in it. the Disney store online has a "new releases" kind of button, you can check out for new stuff there too. oh, and they have jewellery now. I found out 4 months ago. with lion king quotes on it, in silver!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbaPrescott » June 22nd, 2015, 5:48 pm

This is new, limited, and honestly shows extreme laziness on Disney's part.

http://www.disneystore.com/goofy-bone-a ... 0/1000397/

At $150, I would not expect a trace over of the most common images of Scar & the hyenas.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby zerodix » June 22nd, 2015, 6:06 pm

well, at least they are environment friendly, with the clipart recycling XD
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby KiovuLove » June 22nd, 2015, 6:39 pm

I know that hot topic has been slowly getting more and more. They added some new shirts, a bag, new style of jewelry, new style of lanyard. There's more available in store than online I think though.

As for the pop vinyl figures I bought mine in store. The hot topic where I work only got one box of simbas. There's 3 per box...I lucked out and got one of them and it's the exclusive that's fuzzy. But I also ordered scar through there.

I'm kind of disappointed with the section disney store has...but it's cute that there's a pj set though :)
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Previous

Return to The Lion King