TLK TEACHES SOME VERY IMPORTANT LESSONS!

TLK TEACHES SOME VERY IMPORTANT LESSONS!

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 7th, 2014, 3:52 am

Seeing the lion King in theaters for the first time in my life, made me who I am today. First, it made me fall in love with lions, then I started liking the other big cats. As I grew older I started getting more and more into wildlife. And as I grew more as a lion king fan the more I studied the movie itself, the more I realized the most important lesson of all. I think that the one million dollar scene in the Lion king should have been. :hmph: "Everything you see here exists together in a delicate balance, As King you need to learn to understand that balance" and "We are all connected in the great circle of life" THAT is e very important crucial lesson that alot of people do realize. Think about that scene for a minute. We are all connected in the great Circle of Life.

Now when it comes to the Circle of Life, its not just applying to it in the TLK Universe and its not just applying to getting up everyday eating breakfast, and going to school/work. It applies to EVERYTHING in nature and around the world, the Circle of Life is happening with every living thing on our planet.

When I learned about Climate Changes and learned more about wildlife, I realized how the circle of life is way off balance in this world we live in :omg5: . How do you ask? well being a Animal Lover, I realized how much of the Human Species has dominated over Wildlife, that includes poaching and killing for meat. this includes the dolphins and whales, hence endangered species :cry: . That's why I'm in college to be an Animal Conservationist, and that is why I am proud to be a Lion King fan.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: TLK TEACHES SOME VERY IMPORTANT LESSONS!

Postby it means no worries » August 11th, 2014, 1:34 am

Last edited by it means no worries on March 24th, 2018, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby moonsugar33 » July 22nd, 2016, 4:23 pm

Go you! Really, good on you for being passionate! Hang onto that passion and don't forget it. It'll drive you to do great things one day. C:

I agree that The Lion King teaches some really important lessons about life and our place in the universe. Even if the full importance of some lines might not sink in as a kid, the movie certainly sets the stage/groundwork for understanding and appreciating those lessons later on in life.

The one that I've been thinking about a lot lately is this scene from Simba's Pride, that's so relevant today:

I believe that certain movies, books, etc that you enjoy as a kid are really important and valuable to shaping who you're going to be later in life. I'd love to collect these kinds of movies and books together for my kids one day, and you can bet your bum The Lion King and Simba's Pride are going to be included.
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 22nd, 2016, 8:27 pm

dont forget about the Circle of life thats what im all about
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Simba_Lion » July 25th, 2016, 3:00 pm

I could say the same. I first saw The Lion King when I was a preschooler and it made me be obsessed with lions. They have always been my favourite animals and my dream is to get to Africa one day. Furthermore, TLK has, is and will always be my favourite movie.
Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby Squeely » July 26th, 2016, 12:11 pm

I'm glad TLK inspired so much passion in you! Both TLK and SP have great lessons to teach, and imo are required viewing for kids :)
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Return to The Lion King