13%
Can you feel the love tonight
16%
Hakuna Matata
72%

Total votes : 32

Most annoying song?

Postby EdtheHyena » July 10th, 2014, 4:43 am

Which of them do you find the most annoying? (I'm sure Hakuna Matata will win, but it seems fair to post the other two)

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Re: Most annoying song?

Postby juhouh » July 10th, 2014, 5:56 pm

Hakuna Matata, Morning Report, I Just Can't Wait to Be King but the other songs are awesome. CYFTLT is good but I hate those parts when Timon and Pumbaa sings
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Haraka » July 10th, 2014, 6:24 pm

I gotta admit i kind of like all the songs in the original TLK. My least favorite would perhaps be The morning report in all honesty. (serve very little purpose if not none). So i'm not gonna vote on this one , but i wanted to express my opinion anyway ;)
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 10th, 2014, 10:06 pm

Can You Feel The Love Tonight for me...

Ok, it's not because I'm single and stuff (I don't care really on that tbh...), but... Sometimes lovely-dovey things get annoying, I'm okay with a small element of it, but please... no songs of it... It's kinda enough with showing the element there. And... that element + love song playing is kinda used too much in animations.. It's not necessary >.> ...

IJCWTBK would be second in line, because brat-like behaviour from Simba (well who hasn't been a brat as a kid tho?)... -- Hakuna Matata I can tolerate, but still don't like it, (I prefer the Jimmy Cliff and Lebo M version WAY over the TLK version)...
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lauren » July 11th, 2014, 12:17 am

To me, neither one of them annoy me, but the closest I will get as far as my answer would have to be CYFTLT, but only because Timon and Pumbaa ruin the beginning and ending of the song. I love it, but hate when they come in with their lines.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Remorazz » July 11th, 2014, 3:30 am

Actually all the TLK songs have a bit of "annoying" in them. Some more than others, of course.
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Remo

Postby EdtheHyena » July 11th, 2014, 5:55 am

[quote="Remorazz"]Actually all the TLK songs have a bit of "annoying" in them. Some more than others, of course.[/quote]

Exactly. Which is why I didn't include the two others of the film, since they are the least annoying.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EdtheHyena » July 11th, 2014, 5:55 am

[quote="EdtheHyena"][quote="Remorazz"]Actually all the TLK songs have a bit of "annoying" in them. Some more than others, of course.[/quote][/quote]

Exactly. Which is why I didn't include the two others of the film, since they are the least annoying.

Even the best song (Be Prepared, in my opinion) is a tad iffy to me. It's mainly the "Great idea! Who needs a king?" exchange that makes it for me.

EdtheHyena

Postby MooLion » July 12th, 2014, 6:21 pm

I don't find any of them annoying, really. If I have to choose I'll say Hakuna Matata, but it doesn't really annoy. Now, the Morning Report, that would be the definite annoying choice!
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby ScarsLove » July 12th, 2014, 6:26 pm

[quote="juhouh"]Hakuna Matata, Morning Report, I Just Can't Wait to Be King but the other songs are awesome. CYFTLT is good but I hate those parts when Timon and Pumbaa sings[/quote]

^This. Except The I Just Cant' Wait to be King is less annoying than the other two.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Next

Return to The Lion King