13%
Can you feel the love tonight
16%
Hakuna Matata
72%

Total votes : 32

Re: Most annoying song?

Postby Ninaroja » July 17th, 2014, 4:10 am

I don't find any of the songs annoying. I'm a bit of a musical theatre geek, and since the TLK songs all fit that bill, I love them all. I don't like some of the songs in the sequels, but seeing as this thread is about the original only, I'll leave that there.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » July 31st, 2014, 11:59 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]I don't find any of the songs annoying. I'm a bit of a musical theatre geek, and since the TLK songs all fit that bill, I love them all. I don't like some of the songs in the sequels, but seeing as this thread is about the original only, I'll leave that there.[/quote]
"In Upendi" has to be my least favorite in the entire series., I just can't stand it really. but this is about TLK so I guess Hakuna Matata just because Timon and Pumbaa singing isn't the greatest, but its not that bad.
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 2nd, 2014, 4:10 am

Hakuna Matata is my least favorite, but as a very dedicated TLk fan I still respect and love them all, because I LOVE the Afican culture sounds in them
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 6th, 2014, 2:14 am

Id say if u listen to TLK music too much it can get annoying so i put my tlk playlist away for awhile and i listen to my other different worlds of music

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby it means no worries » August 10th, 2014, 6:41 am

haha. gotta be Zazu singing for Scar in the cage (lovely bunch of coconuts and it's a small world)!
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 14th, 2014, 2:31 am

THANK YOU! I am so glad I am not the only one who is sick and tied of Timon and Pumbaa taking most of the spotlight

gothprincesskiara

Postby Biomac » August 20th, 2014, 3:22 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]I don't find any of the songs annoying. I'm a bit of a musical theatre geek, and since the TLK songs all fit that bill, I love them all. I don't like some of the songs in the sequels, but seeing as this thread is about the original only, I'll leave that there.[/quote]
I couldn't agree more.

Also why did you only put three songs here?

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Queen_Nala » September 13th, 2014, 5:13 pm

Well from those choices it's Hakuna Matata, but if all i think Be Prepared.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby Sigurd » December 7th, 2014, 3:03 am

I become slightly annoyed by HM, but it's still worth listening to. The other songs are truly great and not annoying at all so I have to chose Hakuna Matata.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby DGFone » December 7th, 2014, 3:23 am

I think that for the most part, we can all agree that we don't actually hate Hakuna Matata (yes, I voted for it too).

For me personally, as much as I love that song (and the part where the trio are walking on the log... to die for!), it is interrupted by what is in the movie dialog, so when you listen to what it on the soundtrack, it is often interrupted by sections where nothing much is happening. This is really the only reason why I don't like Hakuna Matata as much as I like the other two songs.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King