No votes
Scar
5%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 20

Think About This

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 5th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Since I can't make a poll, I thought that we could discuss who suffered worse during Scar's reign.

Nala: In the Broadway version, Scar wanted her for his wife, she had to over hunt, had to deal with the loss of Simba, and had to run away from her family to find help.
Sarabi: Had to deal with the loss of her son and mate, had to over hunt, see her lands get destroyed, and probably got abused by Scar on a weekly or monthly basis.
Zazu: Had to get locked up in a cage, loss his best friend, get threats from hyenas, lost his pupil, and could never fly again, due to that cage.

I just gave a couple of examples of who might of suffered the worse during Scar's reign.
Last edited by Regulus on June 11th, 2014, 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added poll
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Re: Think About This

Postby juhouh » June 5th, 2014, 4:35 pm

Out of those 3, Sarabi clearly
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby SimbasMate » June 5th, 2014, 5:03 pm

Sarabi. After all, what is worse than losing your son and mate in the same day?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Carl » June 5th, 2014, 8:49 pm

First: Why can't you make a poll?

Second: Sarabi, no question.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Buffy » June 5th, 2014, 9:25 pm

Sarabi without a doubt. At that time, Nala and Simba were best friends, not mates. Sarabi did not only lose her mate, but also her child. She was also put into a horrible situation with Scar. Even though all the lionesses were abused by him, Sarabi was probably the most simply because she had been queen and Mufasa's mate.
So yes, Sarabi without a doubt.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 5th, 2014, 11:09 pm

Julie Skywalker: I don't have permission yet.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby KingCub » June 11th, 2014, 1:54 am

^ Did not know you had to have permission :nukawut:

But ya, Sarabi definably. I wish even in the Broadway version that more was shown about her during this time.
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby Remorazz » June 11th, 2014, 5:16 am

Scar. He had to watch his only success in life crumble before his eyes. :down:
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Remo
Pride Points: 3

Postby Regulus » June 11th, 2014, 12:23 pm

I added the poll.

[quote="Remorazz"]Scar. He had to watch his only success in life crumble before his eyes. :down:[/quote]

This. Definitely this. Even Sarabi still had some dignity at the end of Scar's reign, but Scar himself never had the chance to prove himself. He was already hurting to begin with, and then he made his friends and his family hate him. No one ever believed he could do a good job.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Carl » June 11th, 2014, 12:39 pm

Actually, whether or not Scar's situation was worse suffering than Sarabi's would be dependent on the person/personality. Given Scar's personality, he probably did suffer just as much as Sarabi. However, I'd have preferred being in his place than hers. To me, losing the two people most important to you hurts a hell of a lot worse than being condemned by all. I mean don't get me wrong, they both suck majorly.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Next

Return to The Lion King