Scar and Mufasa.. half brothers?

Scar and Mufasa.. half brothers?

Postby ScarLoyal » May 7th, 2014, 8:23 am

Scar and Mufasa's appearances seem to suggest that they weren't sired by the same parent. It's a quite popular theory that Scar's father was a rogue who looked like him. Perhaps Uru cheated on Ahadi? :evil: I'm fond of the rare theory that Uru had Scar or 'Taka' with Zira's father. Making Scar and Zira biologically related but were shunned by their parents and labeled as a mistake?
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: Scar and Mufasa.. half brothers?

Postby Ninaroja » May 7th, 2014, 1:08 pm

(Just a thought, maybe all these speculation posts about Uru, Ahadi etc. belong in "Beyond the Lion King", since they're not canon to the first movie (or any of the movies? Just saying)

Nah, I'd say the most popular theory is that they are both of the same father - people speculate about where characters' fur colours come form all the time but most of those theories can be debunked if you consider that Mufasa and Simba are the same colour yet Sarabi's fur is significantly darker...

This was actually the first time I'd ever heard of this theory tbh :/
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby juhouh » May 7th, 2014, 1:42 pm

For me they're brothers

I think there should be an own section for these "fan theories" since they're not canon
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Carl » May 10th, 2014, 5:48 am

It's possible for cubs from the same litter to have differing fur colours and body structures. Especially considering we are given no definitive designs for their parents. There's no reason to believe they aren't full blooded brothers. Other speculation is fine in fics though. However, as Uru and Ahadi do not have 'official' designs and are not canon in the first place, we have no idea what their parents look like. Could be one is dark and the other is yellow. We just don't know.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to The Lion King