Was Uru an Outsider or Royalty?

Was Uru an Outsider or Royalty?

Postby ScarLoyal » May 6th, 2014, 12:39 pm

I've wondered this.. was she the heir or an Outsider just like her son? And would she of had the same Melancholy as Scar or murderous nature as Zira and his followers?
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: Was Uru an Outsider or Royalty?

Postby TheLionPrince » May 7th, 2014, 1:27 am

First off, the term Outsider merely applies to those who were exiled from the Pride Lands after Simba's ascension so before then, all lions were generally known as Pride Landers. As for Uru's royal status, we may never know so it's left to speculation. The text in "A Tale of Two Brothers" from The Lion King: Six New Adventures describes Ahadi as having a long, black mane and green eyes, which resembles Scar's physical attributes. The king before him was known as Mohatu who is depicted as a darker skinned version of Mufasa. His queen is never mentioned nor depicted so if Ahadi is his son, clearly he may resemble his mother more. However, looking at several pieces of fan art, it appears the more popular theory is that Mohatu is Uru's father (therefore the reigning princess), and Ahadi is a consort. But, it's just a theory, and it's no more valid than anyone else's who claims it's the other way around.
Last edited by TheLionPrince on May 8th, 2014, 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: Was Uru an Outsider or Royalty?

Postby juhouh » May 8th, 2014, 12:20 am

There were no outsiders before Simba's Pride. They were all Pridelanders no matter did they have dark eyelids, nose or fur
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Return to The Lion King