Timon, Pumbaa, and Zazu?

Timon, Pumbaa, and Zazu?

Postby Animal of the Wild » April 23rd, 2014, 10:31 pm

I was personally wondering if Zazu ever joined Timon and Pumbaa in the battle after Timon, sorry, after Pumbaa freed him and Timon...I remember discussing what role he might have had in it, seeing as out of all the characters, he was never given any onscreen action.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: Timon, Pumbaa, and Zazu?

Postby TheLionPrince » April 23rd, 2014, 11:11 pm

We went over all this in another thread of yours. Zazu did participate in the battle at Pride Rock when he is clearly heard saying "Take that, you stupid...". What he did afterwards, we may never know given Simba's confrontation with Scar was more important to the story.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Animal of the Wild » April 24th, 2014, 5:16 am

I already acknowledged what went on in that other thread.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » April 24th, 2014, 5:29 am

[quote="Timon the Sly"]I already acknowledged what went on in that other thread.[/quote]

Then what's the point of a new thread? :?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Animal of the Wild » April 25th, 2014, 5:28 am

If you read my first post...
Animal of the Wild

Postby Ninaroja » April 25th, 2014, 10:30 am

You even said in your first post that you remember discussing it before. We don't need this thread, therefore. The original thread is still open :?
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » April 28th, 2014, 7:22 pm

It would only make sense that Zazu joined Timon and Pumba since Zazu would've died if they separated. At the same time I am not saying Zazu is a coward.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Return to The Lion King