If Disney made a Lion King 4

Re: If Disney made a Lion King 4

Postby FlipMode » March 24th, 2018, 6:46 pm

[quote="it means no worries"]they're making one right now, it's called the lion guard[/quote]
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby WildSimba » March 24th, 2018, 6:54 pm

[quote="Benis"][quote="it means no worries"]they're making one right now, it's called the lion guard[/quote][/quote]
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby SimbasGuard » March 25th, 2018, 8:02 am

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="Benis"][quote="it means no worries"]they're making one right now, it's called the lion guard[/quote][/quote][/quote]

The Lion Guard is a Midquel, Lion King 1 1/2 (3) was (For The Most Part a paralequel) Seeing as how The Lion Guard is a series I cant see it as being Lion King 4. I'd like to think that the Lion Guard will ultimately lead to A Lion King 4 (Hopefully in theaters). However The series is definitely not a movie.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » March 25th, 2018, 11:24 pm

Well since Lion King 1 and 2 were just Shakespeare with animals, a Lion King 4 would probably be Macbeth or something.

“A brave Scottish general named Macbeth receives a prophecy from a trio of witches that one day he will become King of Scotland. Consumed by ambition and spurred to action by his wife, Macbeth murders King Duncan and takes the Scottish throne for himself. He is then wracked with guilt and paranoia.”

With a few Find and Replace, they probably could fit this in with Mufasa and Scar.
“Arthur, I finally have my answer to your question, “Why do you think birds fly?” Birds fly because they want to fly. They don’t need a reason to, even if their wings snap and doom them to die. They don’t fly for anyone’s benefit. They don’t fly because they were ordered to. They fly because they want to fly and for no other reason!”
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Postby TheLionPrince » March 26th, 2018, 2:07 am

^Macbeth would definitely work if you re-tell the first film but from Scar's point-of-view. Simba is an exact parallel to Prince Malcolm.

Nearly four years later, I still stick with my idea that should a fourth Lion King film be made, it should be about Mufasa and Scar's childhood. Then, we segue into re-telling the first film from Scar's point-of-view and explain how he met Zira and made Kovu his heir.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Elton John » March 26th, 2018, 1:25 pm

i really don’t like the idea of having a prequel story with mufasa and scar as cubs. The first movie does a good enough job of explaining why scar hates mufasa without explaining too much.

I want a fourth tlk movie to be what I initially thought the lion guard was going to be. Something set after the events of tlk2. I think that it should take place years after simba and nala are gone, and feature kiara/kovus offspring who are now adults and rule the pridelands. I don’t want them to be held back too much from the storytelling potential a fourth movie can bring.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » March 27th, 2018, 10:14 pm

[quote="TheLionPrince"]^Macbeth would definitely work if you re-tell the first film but from Scar's point-of-view. Simba is an exact parallel to Prince Malcolm.

Nearly four years later, I still stick with my idea that should a fourth Lion King film be made, it should be about Mufasa and Scar's childhood. Then, we segue into re-telling the first film from Scar's point-of-view and explain how he met Zira and made Kovu his heir.[/quote]

I would love to see more Lion King movies. Your Idea would have made a much better premise of Lion King 1 1/2. A more serious film would have been great.

[quote="Elton John"]I want a fourth tlk movie to be what I initially thought the lion guard was going to be. Something set after the events of tlk2. I think that it should take place years after simba and nala are gone, and feature kiara/kovus offspring who are now adults and rule the pridelands. I don’t want them to be held back too much from the storytelling potential a fourth movie can bring.[/quote]

I would much prefer a sequel, and while you're idea does get past the specter of how do we deal with the death of Simba And Nala. As well as giving Disney a means of getting past (what I think is) their fear of letting Simba become a Grandfather. If you move the story too far ahead, you will loose the connection with the original.

I also originally thought that The Lion Guard would be set after Lion King 2, with it being what it actually is. I see the potential for two more Lion King movies. Lion King 2 1/2 A paralequel detailing where The Lion Guard and possibly Makini were during the 2int part of Lion King 2. Then the Actual Lion King 3 A sequel detailing The Lion Guard's Return to The Pride Lands. Kovu And Kiara having cubs would not have to be a necessity. Kion and Vitani could fall in love (Yeah I have A feeling that if this movie does happen Kion will be Rani's mate. If that was the case Kion and Rani would not necessarily have to have cubs either. ). Jasiri could return, Then whatever the actual plot is. The film could possibly end with Simba And Nala abdicating The Throne (not due to failing health or being too old to rule. Just out of wanting to retire) or with Kiara and/or Rani announcing pregnancies.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion King