Music Inspired by and Instrumental Music from The Lion King

Music Inspired by and Instrumental Music from The Lion King

Postby SimbaTheShiningStar » February 23rd, 2014, 7:53 am

Since I love music inspired by the films, I want to start up a thread on the topic. Share any music you know of that has been inspired by or instrumental versions of the songs. There's one I really love, it's an instrumental version of Circle of Life, it has a real African feel to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xze1JWWfkIc
"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it...or, learn from it."
SimbaTheShiningStar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'We Are One'

Nickname(s): Vicki
Pride Points: 3

Re: Music Inspired by and Instrumental Music from The Lion K

Postby juhouh » February 23rd, 2014, 1:01 pm

Nice thread, I'd have linked the same song as you did

Although this is just about the first movie, my second most favorite instrumental must be "We Are One (Reprise)" but I don't like it that much when it's sung
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Re: Music Inspired by and Instrumental Music from The Lion K

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 12th, 2014, 10:35 pm

I like 'I Just Can't Wait to be King' instrumental, but I like it more when it is sung, because of Zazu's voice.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Return to The Lion King