2%
Banzai
19%
Ed
31%

Total votes : 42

Re: Most ugly character?

Postby Timon8 » July 6th, 2014, 11:25 am

[quote="KovuLives5299"]I voted for Timon but I could have also voted for Pumbaa.[/quote]

Really? Timon's my favourite TLK design, and I really like Pumbaa too. But yeah, there's no accounting for taste lol.
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Postby Timon the great » July 7th, 2014, 5:14 am

I second almost everything said above about my fave only.

But Timon's not ugly at all both in appearance and personality especially LK 1 1/2 wise. His appearance is quite appealing in most cases on that film of his anyway, and heroic. And even more so when you see him with a loving/lovely expression like on here, or here. I mean, I just want to pet him on his head there on the first image link, just like Ma does to dust his hair off! Image

And, who cannot especially love his beautifully caring expression/appearance here?:
image.jpg
image.jpg (19.63 KiB) Viewed 4241 times

I know his wide mouth and big string of comical teeth could be reasons why a few may say he's ugly. But like his appearance here is very appealing and even from the first film here too, are also interesting to me.

Though, I would have to say that he doesn't look too good on SP and forget it concerning the T & P show. It doesn't really compare to how he looks on any of the films.

With my vote on this topic, I think Banzai's appearance is the most ugly. I don't know. Something with the way he looks, just kinda looks "nasty" to me especially for a villain. Ed on the other hand looks "cutely" comical/hysterical looking to me. So I don't think he's that ugly. Especially given that he's not actually a bad hyena like Shenzi and Banzai are from what I can see about him with the trio. He just plays along with Shenzi and Banzai.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 7th, 2014, 5:26 am

WHATONEARTH????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone voted for my Zazu!!! Who on Earth would do such a thing??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Gemini » July 7th, 2014, 6:52 am

^ Exactly. Someone voted for Scar... ugh...

Although really someone voted for *cub* Simba and *cub* Nala so obviously not everyone was in their right mind when they voted. :? (Still can't get over that... o____o)
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Timon the great » July 10th, 2014, 9:26 am

^Well, everyone is especially entitled to their own opinion on such subjects. I mean, not everyone is going to find what most other people see is as or as not an ugly character. It's pretty much the same thing with my fav. I don't find Timon ugly at all, in any way. But apparently, some of the community does based on the voting area. Like I said, it's there own opinion and it won't always be the same as yours or others. It's a pretty diverse world out there, ya know. Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby juhouh » July 10th, 2014, 1:24 pm

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]^ Exactly. Someone voted for Scar... ugh...

Although really someone voted for *cub* Simba and *cub* Nala so obviously not everyone was in their right mind when they voted. :? (Still can't get over that... o____o)[/quote]
Tell me who voted for Adult Nala, they're seriously out of their mind
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 10th, 2014, 4:03 pm

[quote="juhouh"][quote="GeminiGemelo"]^ Exactly. Someone voted for Scar... ugh...

Although really someone voted for *cub* Simba and *cub* Nala so obviously not everyone was in their right mind when they voted. :? (Still can't get over that... o____o)[/quote]
Tell me who voted for Adult Nala, they're seriously out of their mind[/quote]
I know it wasn't me. ;)
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Gemini » July 10th, 2014, 9:23 pm

[quote="Zazus Mate"][quote="juhouh"][quote="GeminiGemelo"]^ Exactly. Someone voted for Scar... ugh...

Tell me who voted for Adult Nala, they're seriously out of their mind[/quote]
I know it wasn't me. ;)[/quote]

Exactly. xD Simba and Nala aren't my favorite characters but I don't think they ever classified in my mind as 'ugly'... like at all. :P Maybe someone was trolling? lol
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby BrianGriffinFan » March 29th, 2016, 7:00 am

[quote="Timon the great"]I second almost everything said above about my fave only.

But Timon's not ugly at all both in appearance and personality especially LK 1 1/2 wise. His appearance is quite appealing in most cases on that film of his anyway, and heroic. And even more so when you see him with a loving/lovely expression like on here, or here. I mean, I just want to pet him on his head there on the first image link, just like Ma does to dust his hair off! Image

And, who cannot especially love his beautifully caring expression/appearance here?:
image.jpg

I know his wide mouth and big string of comical teeth could be reasons why a few may say he's ugly. But like his appearance here is very appealing and even from the first film here too, are also interesting to me.

Though, I would have to say that he doesn't look too good on SP and forget it concerning the T & P show. It doesn't really compare to how he looks on any of the films.
.[/quote]

Really? I thought he was actually drawn really well in the show.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby DGFone » March 29th, 2016, 7:26 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]^ Exactly. Someone voted for Scar... ugh...

I voted for Scar. Now don't get me wrong: I love him as a character. If watching Zootpia recently makes me resent the direction Disney is taking their movies today, apart from the lack of good music, is the fact that Disney now has for some reason an unwritten requirement that the main villain is some surprise twist at the end. And just like M Night Shyamalan, who made twist endings popular, it got old, predictable, and all round stale real fast. While I liked Zootopia a lot, the villain left much to be desired.

So as a character, Scar is a wonderful, in that he is a great villain. Even visually speaking, he is not all that bad either.

But as far as personality goes, he is ugly as sin. The hyenas? They are just trying to survive. They got the short stick of the Pride Lands, and they are doing all they can given their situation. As long as lions rule the Pride Lands, hyenas will not be tolerated, so what can they do?

Scar though, is a royal prince. He hardly has to do anything, and what does he show for it? Killing his own brother and attempted murder of his own nephew. Just so that he can climb up that final rung on the ladder to kingdom. Does it even count as regicide? Sure, he killed the king, but the king was his own brother.

Talk about being an ungrateful spoiled brat. That is why I voted Scar.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King