2%
Banzai
19%
Ed
31%

Total votes : 42

Most ugly character?

Postby EdtheHyena » February 20th, 2014, 9:45 pm

So after making a "who's the most beautiful" poll, I thought I'd make one about "who's the most ugly".

Enjoy!

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Re: Most ugly character?

Postby Arbystrider » April 4th, 2014, 6:21 am

It's almost like you're purposely setting yourself up to be known as the ugliest character ever.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby DGFone » April 4th, 2014, 6:58 am

I actually voted for Scar. *Doges shoe thrown at head* Let's get a few things straight first:

1. I did not vote for him because I think that he looks ugly or any of that sort of thing.
2. I do like Scar as a character and I certainly don't want him removed from the movie or any of that sort of thing.

So here is why I voted for him:

Scar is, at the core, a rotten apple. Not only did he allow himself to completely go insane just over being king, but he couldn't even adapt to his new lifestyle properly. After basically abandoning his fellow pride members, he chooses to hang out with the hyenas, okay. But he doesn't even considers them to be true friends, unlike what they think of him. For Scar, the hyenas are disposable muscle.

Then he takes over the Pride Lands by murdering his own brother. Then he completely messes up in actually ruling the kingdom. Considering that he most likely didn't know how to properly rule, that is to be expected. But he didn't even try to make things right. And when the kingdom decides that it had enough and sends Nala to find help, Scar finds himself losing to Simba who has come back for some revenge.

Que blaming everything on the hyenas.

For being such a dirty ***** coward, I hereby award Scar the grand title of Ugliest Character in The Lion King.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » April 25th, 2014, 6:52 pm

:disgust4: Ed is very funny, but very disgusting
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 25th, 2014, 8:41 pm

I actually don't consider anyone from the first movie ugly, but Ed comes to my mind as the ugliest.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby EdtheHyena » April 27th, 2014, 5:46 am

It's really hard to see how widely my favorite LK character is considered ugly. I find him just adorable!

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby ScarLoyal » April 27th, 2014, 6:49 am

I voted for Rafiki. But not because of his looks. When you think about it, he has an 'odd' personality and he's really 'crazy'.. but not in a bad way. He's just more unique than other characters. :madman:
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby MooLion » April 27th, 2014, 1:01 pm

I suppose on an appearance interpretation of 'ugly' I would say Ed, though he's still quite an appealing character. I think baboons are rather ugly in real life so it was almost tempting to say Rafiki, but it didn't feel right to - he's a decent soul and not really designed too ugly overall.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby NeverLander22 » April 27th, 2014, 9:03 pm

Shenzi. I'm sorry to you Shenzi fans, but it has to be her. I just think that she's a slightly rotten character, and I don't like her personality. It isn't the physical properties of her, it's just the way that she acts.
NeverLander22
Live today as it's your last

Happy to write!

Nickname(s): Ki, NeverLander
Pride Points: 0

Postby Animal of the Wild » June 4th, 2014, 6:38 pm

Pumba, obviously.

How on earth did Ed get the most votes? Even if you do consider him ugly (which I don't!) he's obviously way better looking than Banzai.
Animal of the Wild

Pride Points: -18

Next

Return to The Lion King