50%
Kinda
29%
Not really
7%

Total votes : 14

Re: Did Pumba overreact?

Postby EdtheHyena » February 21st, 2014, 6:28 pm

But the hyenas didn't try to eat him...hmm.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby juhouh » February 21st, 2014, 10:11 pm

They tried to eat Timon so I'm pretty sure he won't allow that...

And during Hula scene they were drooling over Pumbaa. Pumbaa has no reason to like them in any way
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby EdtheHyena » February 21st, 2014, 11:53 pm

Well it wasn't THEM (Shenzi, Banzai and Ed)

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby juhouh » February 22nd, 2014, 1:53 am

I don't really think they differ a lot of them. They are as hyenas as the other hyenas. Why do we even argue about this? Hyenas are the enemies, so there's no mercy for them

And Shenzi is a hyena matriarch (highest ranked female). She's responsible of the hyenas alongside Scar
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Carl » March 2nd, 2014, 4:54 pm

As some people have pointed out it kind of was a war. The hyenas were the enemy and they tried to eat his friend... Pumbaa would likely have tried to kill them even if Banzai hadn't called him a pig. I mean it's only natural. I like the hyenas myself, more than Timon and Pumbaa, but really, things need to be taken in the context of how they needed to be for the movie to work. The hyenas were on Scar's side, so of course the other characters aren't going to be nice to them, especially during the fighting.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Stalinator » March 20th, 2014, 7:38 am

It was war, comrade. It was his duty to kill his enemy in combat. The Hyenas would have just as quickly attacked Pumbaa if they got the chance.
Workers of the world, unite!
Stalinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Animal of the Wild » April 29th, 2014, 5:46 am

Well, actions are more harmful than words, but...yeah, you know when you get pissed when people say something annoying to you and you want to beat them up...sort of a bad aesop, but yeah, it's a movie with talking animals. No one will really take it to heart.
Animal of the Wild

Pride Points: -18

Previous

Return to The Lion King