Offscreen moments of LK you'd still like to see

Re: Offscreen moments of LK you'd still like to see

Postby Ninaroja » February 14th, 2014, 11:14 pm

More of Scar's reign, and, specifically, more of how he interacted with the rest of the pride (beyond his confrontation with Sarabi at the end and the deleted scene with Nala running away from the pride lands) . Pretty much all the dark, nitty-gritty stuff that wouldn't ever have been audience appropriate ;)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby SweetNala » February 17th, 2014, 1:14 am

I agree with what has been stated before; it would have been nice to see what Scar's reign was like. I also would have liked to see more interaction between Sarabi and Mufasa.
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby juhouh » February 24th, 2014, 12:51 am

Like most of you have said said below; Scar's reign. Nala growing up and leaving Pride Lands
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Ego Map » March 30th, 2014, 10:33 pm

I would like to have seen how Rafiki found Simba. He realized Simba was still alive from the bits of vegetation he plucked out of the air and he might well have got a strong clue as to which direction to travel in by noticing the direction the seeds/grasses blew in from. But that doesn't seem like quite enough information on its own for him to find Simba.

I'd like to have seen some of his journey.
Ego Map

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby ScarLoyal » April 10th, 2014, 2:48 pm

I would like to see Zira's interaction with Scar and the exile of the outsiders.
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to The Lion King