5%
Banzai
No votes
Ed
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: Most beautiful character?

Postby Ninaroja » February 5th, 2014, 4:56 pm

Since a lot of young boys developed a crush on this certain character after watching TLK for the first time, I voted Nala.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby EdtheHyena » February 5th, 2014, 7:01 pm

Sorry, I'm going to make a new one that includes Sarafina, and Adult Nala and Simba. You can lock this one.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 12th, 2014, 10:44 pm

I know most people would say Nala, but I say Zazu. I find him beautiful/handsome inside and out!
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby ILoveShenziMarie » July 13th, 2015, 3:43 am

I find it interesting how many votes Nala got, considering she's more of what I see as a "vanilla" character, both in appearence and personality. To a degree, I see all the lionesses as this, Sarabi being a tad less so since her voice and size stand out quite well.
ILoveShenziMarie

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby KiovuLove » July 13th, 2015, 5:05 am

Idk nala is very pretty. Though I feel like there's some unique beauty to Sarabi too. She's not in as many scenes so i guess it's kind of hard to compare the two, especially since they're so different. But mufasa is pretty too! Well it's more like majestic, but eh
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Previous

Return to The Lion King