What if Scar had used Nala as bait?

What if Scar had used Nala as bait?

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » December 26th, 2013, 12:59 am

I've been thinking of an AU where Scar uses Nala as bait in the stampede and she thinks she killed Mufasa. Like how would it be with her being raised by Timon and Pumbaa? How would she be in Simba's Pride?
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Re: What if Scar had used Nala as bait?

Postby TheLionPrince » December 26th, 2013, 5:30 am

It could work given Nala is just as curious and capable of getting into trouble as much as Simba is. Personally, I think she may be more mature than Simba, and will not cave into eating grubs, burping, and such with Timon and Pumbaa. And given that she is a cub, she most likely hasn't perfected her hunting skills yet so until she is older and has honed in her skills, she will not be the skilled huntress she is (in the official universe) and likely give into eating grubs for some time. As for Simba's Pride, she will likely have the same distrustful personality as Simba had given Scar used and betrayed her in your alternate universe, and give Kiara better hunting techniques that she most likely didn't get herself when she was her age.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby ScarLoyal » April 11th, 2014, 8:43 am

Perhaps Nala wouldn't of been so much as a rebel she was in TLK and be more 'goofy' and 'silly' like Simba in Hakuna Matata?
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Animal of the Wild » April 29th, 2014, 5:50 am

Well, Simba would be faced with the difficulty of knowing she was involved with the death of the person he loved, and whether to forgive her. I've never doubted that Sarabi would have instantly forgiven her son for his so called role in Mufasa's death, and would totally understand it was an accident (Scar scares Simba, who is pretty naive, into believing otherwise, though).

But Simba's just a kid at this point, and would probably have a harder time coming to terms with Nala's role. Eventually, once he reaches the age he is in the move's second half, he might start to accept it as an accident and go find her and say he understands it was an accident.
Animal of the Wild

Pride Points: -18

Return to The Lion King