Shenzi, Banzai & Ed---alive or...no, no, no...

I can't believe this is a question

alive
63%
*dead*
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: Shenzi, Banzai & Ed---alive or...no, no, no...

Postby KingCub » November 13th, 2013, 1:55 am

In all honestly, I also don't really care if they are alive or not.

They where henchmen, backup to Scar. They are not a main character and the directors made sure of it by not making the watcher get emotionally attached to them.
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby Animal of the Wild » November 13th, 2013, 5:52 pm

[quote="Todd23"]Dude, you have to relax-remember, it's just a cartoon...Not that there's anything wrong with caring about characters from an animated movie, but to freak out this much about the fate of a trio that isn't even real and came from a movie that's almost 20 years old is a little silly...

Plus, there have been many fictional characters whose fates have been made unclear: why just freak out about these three?[/quote]

I LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby Animal of the Wild » November 13th, 2013, 5:52 pm

2 votes for dead!!!???!!!!

*sob* please....Shenzi, Banzai, Ed...speak to me... *sob*
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby Ninaroja » November 13th, 2013, 6:45 pm

The three main hyenas are supporting characters. They got very little character or plot development. We know very little about them at all, so there'e your answer as to why so many people don't care about them.

Not that it's bad to have favourite characters or anything, but they aren't real! It's not like actual hyenas suffered and were killed.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Tsuki » November 13th, 2013, 9:45 pm

I think they are Alive (or were) after the first film and ran off. Just like Nuka says in the second film.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby SimbasMate » November 13th, 2013, 11:54 pm

[quote="Simba the Lion King"]2 votes for dead!!!???!!!!

*sob* please....Shenzi, Banzai, Ed...speak to me... *sob*[/quote]

If you don't want people to vote for options you don't like, don't attach a poll. We have a right to our own opinion. As for the hyenas, they ran off. Nuka clearly stated that they had ran off. Why does it even matter? We have no solid proof if they are dead, nor alive. Yes, they ran off. But in doing so they could have gotten killed. Who really knows? There are somethings we just don't know. We don't know who Nala's father is, and we never got any proof of that in the movie. We know that Scar isn't Kovu's real father, but we don't know who he really was because it wasn't confirmed in the second movie. We can't just pick something we have no proof about and pick it apart, and try to solve the unsolvable. Nobody knows what happened to them, and like everyone else is saying: Who really cares? (Besides yourself, of course.) They served their parts in the first movie and now they are gone. Just like Mufasa, Sarabi, and Scar. They don't have a place in the second movie. And if they were put in there, it would mess the whole storyline up in my opinion.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby KingKivuli » November 14th, 2013, 3:33 am

topic locked due to dublication
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Previous

Return to The Lion King