Why was Mufasa angry with Zazu?

Why was Mufasa angry with Zazu?

Postby Animal of the Wild » November 2nd, 2013, 10:08 pm

I assume it was because he led the cubs into danger, but considering he led Mufasa to them, it felt slightly wrong.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 30th, 2014, 10:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: Why was Mufasa so mean to Zazu?

Postby juhouh » November 2nd, 2013, 10:25 pm

Since Sarabi didn't let Simba and Nala go together to the "waterhole", Zazu was sent to watch after them but he failed. That's why it was his fault. He was responsible for them
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Animal of the Wild » November 2nd, 2013, 10:34 pm

But what could Zazu have done that would have helped?
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 30th, 2014, 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby juhouh » November 2nd, 2013, 10:40 pm

Well I agree

He did his best but since Simba is a lion and he's just a bird he couldn't do anything. Maybe Mufasa did believe that Zazu can really turn them back to Pridelands just by using his verbal skills
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby KingCub » November 5th, 2013, 2:33 am

Even though Zazu did his best, it still was not good enough. The cubs where his responsibility at the time, and he is responsible for whatever they do. I don't think Muffy was mad at him, rather dissipated. And also I bet he was already mad at the situation that had just happened with Simba and Nala.
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby Meskhenet » November 18th, 2013, 12:55 am

I don't think Mufasa was mean to Zazu. I'm sure he was just mad at the fact that Simba went to the Elephant Graveyard which was strictly forbidden to go to to begin with, but the fact that he also endangered Nala's life as well as his is enough to get that adrenaline going. Besides it wasn't Zazu's fault that he lost the cubs he lost sight of them when Simba broke into song. And if you observed carefully you would have noticed that he tried to keep up with them throughout the fiasco.

I don't think Mufasa was angry with Zazu just a little upset of what took place at the Northern Border.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Stalinator » November 22nd, 2013, 8:28 am

He failed his duties. He's lucky he didn't end up face-down in a ditch. Mufasa is kinder than I was.
Workers of the world, unite!
Stalinator

Pride Points: 0

Postby EdtheHyena » November 22nd, 2013, 10:02 pm

Because he's is a stupid little major dumbo who really didn't deserve to be given a duty he was obviously going to FAIL.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Ananda » November 28th, 2013, 12:53 pm

No. Where could you see that?
Ananda

Pride Points: 0

Postby EdtheHyena » November 30th, 2013, 2:10 am

Me? I just consider him pathetic. Only considers doing his duty, doesn't have a sense of fun in him, couldn't manage to fly away from Scar, isn't respected by Mufasa, which MUST be for a reason, couldn't manage to fly away for help, was dumb enough to get caught by the hyenas AND lose Nala and Simba, and has no importance whatsoever to the film's story.

Seriously, his only purpose is so there can be a bird character---which he fails at, in my opinion. And this is coming from a bird lover.

To be fair, though, he was just a nuisance in the movie. In the Timon and Pumbaa series, he just makes you cringe! (Admitedly, I think that show made a lot of people cringe...if I hadn't seen it BEFORE seeing LK, it would seriously have that effect on me).

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Next

Return to The Lion King