Did Zazu participate in the battle??

Re: Did Zazu participate in the battle??

Postby juhouh » July 24th, 2015, 12:41 am

No. He wasn't seen in the final battle so there's nothing to debate
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby TheLionPrince » July 24th, 2015, 1:36 am

[quote="juhouh"]No. He wasn't seen in the final battle so there's nothing to debate[/quote]

Yes, he was. He fought the hyenas in the den of Pride Rock off-screen after Pumbaa charged at them for calling him a pig.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby juhouh » July 24th, 2015, 2:00 am

What happens off screen without anyone mentioning it is just a theory. There's no proof of it so it didn't happen
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby TheLionPrince » July 24th, 2015, 3:09 am

[quote="juhouh"]What happens off screen without anyone mentioning it is just a theory. There's no proof of it so it didn't happen[/quote]

I'm not sure what constitutes as proof to you, but there was a bowling ball sound effect, which, of course, is commonly used hilariously to indicate a clash between two objects. Timon, Pumbaa, and Zazu saying "Take that, you stupid..." and "And that. And that." and stones flying out of the den is enough to indicate some infighting. And the hyenas fleeing as a result indicates that they were defeated. It's not that hard to put two and two together. Timon, Pumbaa, and Zazu fought the hyenas, and they won.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Previous

Return to The Lion King