I just can't wait to be king
13%
Hakuna Mutata
44%

Total votes : 32

Worst song in the movie??

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 25th, 2013, 11:43 pm

Exactly what it says!
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 31st, 2014, 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: Worst song in the movie??

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 29th, 2013, 2:08 am

I'm sure this topic was made in the past, before, of course!
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 31st, 2014, 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingCub » October 29th, 2013, 2:12 am

In your opinion, yes. But I honestly think that CWTBK or CYFTLT are one of the best.

All of the songs are great, but out of those HM is my least favorite! Even though its still a great song!
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby Lapetitesirene95 » October 29th, 2013, 6:56 am

I like them all though ! Especially IJCWTBK and HM
Remember who you are
Lapetitesirene95

Nickname(s): ♡Alana Del Rey♡
Pride Points: 2

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 29th, 2013, 3:27 pm

Someone voted for Circle of Life? Hmm, that's probably my favorite. Interesting!
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 31st, 2014, 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Postby Ninaroja » October 30th, 2013, 4:46 pm

Well you could look at it like they're voting for their least favourite, since that's what I did. I only voted for Can You Feel the Love Tonight because I like the others better, but every song that made it into the movie is beautiful and I love them all :D
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » October 30th, 2013, 5:03 pm

[quote="Simba the Lion King"]Really?? Who the hell voted for "Be Prepared"?? It's EASILY the BEST song in the movie!!![/quote]
[quote="Simba the Lion King"]Someone voted for Circle of Life too?

Really??

You'd think it and Be Prepared would be the ones with no votes, not CYFTLT.[/quote]

You talk like other people don't have their own opinions...

Anyway, I didn't vote for any of them because I love them all and can't choose a "least favourite."

If you'd added in the "Morning Report" song from the Platinum Edition release, many people probably would have selected that one. I might have too, even though I'm one of the rare breed who enjoys that song.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby DGFone » October 30th, 2013, 5:17 pm

Oh come on, all of the songs are good! :P

So okay, I voted for Hakuna Matata, because in my opinion, it has too many pauses and quiet moments, due to having dialog in the movie. All the other songs did't get interrupted as much as Hakuna Matata did, if at all.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasMate » October 30th, 2013, 5:23 pm

I love all these songs, but my least favorite is Circle of Life because to me it gets too much to listen to after a while.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby juhouh » November 1st, 2013, 9:06 pm

Definitely IJCWTBK
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Next

Return to The Lion King