What do you think?

What do you think?

Postby Tora » October 20th, 2013, 7:16 am

I found this video on YouTube. He seems to be pretty good at singing "Be Prepared." Tell me what you guys think.

Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Re: What do you think?

Postby KingCub » October 20th, 2013, 8:08 am

Hahahaha, oh Tay...

He's not half bad!! I just kept waiting for him to move away from the mic to breath! :P
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby juhouh » October 20th, 2013, 9:36 am

Wow I was expecting something very different. That voice doesn't suit for him (this guy) at all but he would do a great Scar :lol:
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby DGFone » October 21st, 2013, 4:27 am

I really find it funny how he did have one point of error in the song:

Right after the part "Be prepared for the murkiest scam!", he couldn't help but laugh a bit. Uh, oh, that wasn't part of the song! :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Buffy » October 21st, 2013, 6:03 am

Hahaha! Oh my gosh, I love this guy! You can see how passionate he is and how comfortable he is in his own being. Thanks for sharing Tora. It was a fun watch/listen.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Return to The Lion King