Why do you love TLK?

Re: Why do you love TLK?

Postby PrincessKiara » December 13th, 2013, 10:54 pm

I have loved (been obsessed with) TLK since I first saw it in the cinema in 1994, I was eight years old at the time. It`s just so amazing, epic and beautiful and has touched me on a deeper level than any other film/Disney movie. I know I will continue loving it forever! :D

The reason I decided to join MLK was that it seemed a great place to discuss my favourite film ever. A whole forum dedicated to TLK, with plenty of active members? Yes please! lol
My participation here may be a little on and off, it has nothing to do with my intrest in TLK growing weaker, it`s just that RL claims a lot of time and attention, and I may not always have time for/be in the mood for coming on here.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Perica_09 » December 20th, 2013, 8:27 am

Nice post!
Perica_09

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbaNala » January 15th, 2014, 1:41 pm

I was not born in 1994 and I must confess that I would have liked to see at the cinema...
So I found out ... long ago, and I was amazed by this film, I love everything that is color, the music, the story, the characters ... It is absolutely beautiful, no other Disney did managed to reach The Lion King also :)
Everybody look left
Everybody look right
Everywhere you look I'm
Standing in the spotlight
SimbaNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Ninaroja » February 19th, 2014, 12:21 pm

It could be the whole "first film syndrome" for me. I stand by my theory that TLK was the first physical movie I was ever shown as a young child, even though I'm not absolutely sure.

In any case, if that isn't it, I guess I was taken in by the story, the animation, the music and the characters. There is literally no element of TLK that I don't like. It remains to this day the single most "perfect" movie I've ever seen, since I'd be hard pressed to pick out any flaws in it :)

To summarise: the animation is beautiful (I honestly prefer it to the animation of more recent Disney efforts), the characters are well rounded and memorable, the story is timeless and I love the songs. A complete 10/10 in my book :P
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 12th, 2014, 10:41 pm

It was love at first sight and especially with Zazu!
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Previous

Return to The Lion King