The Lion King: Screengrabs / Screenshots / Screen Captures

The Lion King: Screengrabs / Screenshots / Screen Captures

Postby Moka » June 5th, 2008, 5:27 am

View Lion King Screengrabs / Screenshots / Screen Captures here: http://www.mylionking.com/gallery/lk/screengrabs/

And even more Lion King media here: http://www.mylionking.com/gallery/lk/
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: The Lion King: Screengrabs / Screenshots / Screen Captures

Postby ZimiJade » June 14th, 2008, 10:13 am

This makes me reaaaaaaaally happy!! :D :D :D :D
*huggleSquish*
ZimiJade

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » June 14th, 2008, 10:14 am

Lol thanks! Its great to get positive feedback :)
Moka

Postby kovu42 » June 28th, 2008, 12:21 am

You've got some REALLY good screen grabs!
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Panda-chan » June 28th, 2008, 1:05 am

D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » June 28th, 2008, 1:32 am

Amanda are those your sites?! :shock:
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » June 29th, 2008, 3:10 am

lol. I wish they were! The first one's Liza's. She's an awesome friend of mine. The second one was a REALLY good one I magically found one day from Google. I think I'm the only one who knows about it because I've never seen those pics anywhere else. The third one's from a site that's mostly fanart and fanfic, and I go there a lot because I'm a member. There are lots of other sites I know about with TONS of screengrabs. I'll provide the links soon.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » June 29th, 2008, 5:36 am

Yeah, because I've never seen those sites. Or, in fact, any sites with a good Lion King screengrab collection. Thats why I was kinda inspired to create My Lion King...because I had a good program that could pull off screengrabs from the DVD. :D

Which reminds me, once I get my new computer, I'll have a better program and I can grab even more pictures from the DVD. I'm hoping to have over 500-600+ in each screengrab gallery. Plus they'll be bigger. The ones in there now are a good size, but they could always be a little bit bigger. XD
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » June 29th, 2008, 8:44 am

Yay for the biggerness. :)

Also I can't wait to see more pictures because I am always looking for a great picture off MLK to draw, and well I can't wait to try drawing some more screen-grabs. ^^

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Moka » June 30th, 2008, 4:43 am

Which brings up another point: If anyone would like to request a certain screengrab, like how my avatar has Kovu looking like that - which was hard to capture by the way. Anyway if anyone wants to request a certain freeze frame from either of the 3 movies just tell me where to grab it from and I'll post it in the correct scene either in order or at the bottom of the page, probably.

With the new screengrabs, I'm gonna have it so the viewer can download them all if he or she wishes to. That makes it easy on them to collect and store their own little folder of TLK pictures :)
Moka

Next

Return to The Lion King