"Good Luck"?

Re: "Good Luck"?

Postby MusicLion101 » March 19th, 2023, 8:02 pm

[quote]

I know this was from a while ago but to be fair, it was a perfectly legit question for OP to ask, since I think I’ve established we don’t “only see him briefly”. At least for a character who only survives half of the film. Also i like brian griffins gay cousin[/quote]

Wat do you mean? :?
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby BrianGriffinFan » April 21st, 2023, 9:39 am

[quote="MusicLion101"][quote]

I know this was from a while ago but to be fair, it was a perfectly legit question for OP to ask, since I think I’ve established we don’t “only see him briefly”. At least for a character who only survives half of the film. Also i like brian griffins gay cousin[/quote]

Wat do you mean? :?[/quote]

I didn’t write that last part.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Panda-chan » May 3rd, 2023, 6:51 pm

LMAO
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby MusicLion101 » June 4th, 2023, 3:16 am

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"][quote="MusicLion101"][quote]

Wat do you mean? :?[/quote]

I didn’t write that last part.[/quote]

Bro all I did was click on "quote" stop gaslighting me
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BrianGriffinFan » July 6th, 2023, 12:16 pm

Where the heck is everyone?? :(
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MusicLion101 » July 10th, 2023, 10:46 am

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"]Where the heck is everyone?? :([/quote]

Bro I'm right here :(
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Postby BrianGriffinFan » July 12th, 2023, 6:19 am

[quote="MusicLion101"][quote="BrianGriffinFan"]Where the heck is everyone?? :([/quote]

Bro I'm right here :([/quote]

Okay. It’s just that hardly anyone is on this site anymore for me to share my LK opinions with. It feels like they’re mocking me or something. :’(
BrianGriffinFan

Postby BrianGriffinFan » August 9th, 2023, 1:05 am

[quote="Carl"] We only saw Mufasa briefly and what we are shown is that he loses his temper easily.[/quote]

Does a character have to be onscreen for half an hour at a time for them to qualify as getting notable screentime?

When I hear “we only saw this character briefly” I assume he/she appeared in about one scene (two at max), with little-to-no dialogue and/or relevance to the plot. That’s basically what a cameo appearance is considered.

While it’s true that Mufasa dies before even the halfway point of the film, but the scenes he does get in that first half are incredibly effective, and characterize him as much more than the guy with anger issues you’re making him out to be. I dunno, maybe you just didn’t find his scenes interesting and tuned out during them.

Anyways, I know this discussion is from like a decade ago, but I felt the need to at least defend my favorite character, since “we only saw him briefly” feels rather dismissive.
BrianGriffinFan

Postby BrianGriffinFan » August 26th, 2023, 6:35 am

It would be interesting to count up how much screentime every character actually has. Someone did that with the Harry Potter series a while back.
BrianGriffinFan

Previous

Return to The Lion King