Sophie's On Topic Videos

Sophie's On Topic Videos

Postby SophieCub » May 18th, 2010, 6:39 pm

Last edited by SophieCub on September 12th, 2012, 12:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Re: My backup channel

Postby SophieCub » July 18th, 2010, 5:24 pm

I added another one! :)

I need comments!
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: My backup channel

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 2nd, 2011, 11:43 am

I think something you could really benefit from is not only to make the AMV in general match the message of the song, but try to make individual sections of the video match the lyrics of the song that play at that time. In the one and only AMV I made, I tried to do that and while it wasn't easy, I think it really helped.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Re: Sophie's On Topic Videos

Postby SophieCub » August 11th, 2012, 1:25 pm

Added a new video.. this topic is so old.. O.O

SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Re: Sophie's On Topic Videos

Postby Elebeth » January 31st, 2013, 7:58 pm

I went, I looked, I liked
The past can hurt but the way I see it is, you can either run from it or learn from it.
Elebeth
awe

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

some

Pride Points: 2

Return to Other Fan-Created Media