Chanzo's AMV's

Chanzo's AMV's

Postby Chanzo » November 5th, 2009, 11:30 pm

I used to have a few AMV's, but they were all lost when I got my MacBook pro, & I deleted my old YouTube account before I got my MacBook Pro, but I'm getting back into it! This is my first AMV in months.

The Lion King 2: Anywhere But Here

Artist: Rise Against
Song: Anywhere But Here
Album: Revolutions Per Minute
Movie: The Lion King 2

I thought this song fits Kovu & Kiara well as it's about escaping your old life to do something new & better.
Last edited by Chanzo on November 6th, 2009, 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Northern Lights | Bolt Zone Forums | YouTube

"This one goes out to all the girls with braces for keeping it metal." - Adam D of Killswitch Engage
Chanzo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Oh Yeah!

Pride Points: 1

Re: Chanzo's AMV's

Postby KiarasMate » November 6th, 2009, 12:00 am

Hey Chanzo. ^^ Glad to see your making AMVs again my friend. :) I gave you a sub on your new channel and look forward to seeing more fantastic AMVs from you in the future. :) That's an awesome AMV you have posted there by the way. ^^ Keep up the amazing work buddy. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Chanzo » November 6th, 2009, 12:06 am

Thanks KM, glad you liked it. I might do some more Rise Against ones, they have a few songs with very fitting lyrics, plus it always helps when they're my favourite band lol. I'll just remember to stay away from warner records this time :(

I've also discovered the wonders of Final Cut Pro, in & out points are heavenly, no more having to cut the movie up into pieces.

"This one goes out to all the girls with braces for keeping it metal." - Adam D of Killswitch Engage
Chanzo

Oh Yeah!

Postby DarkLiger » November 6th, 2009, 12:27 am

Nice job on the AMV Chanzo. ^^ I subbed as well to your account, can't wait for more videos.
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasMate » November 6th, 2009, 12:40 am

Yes, I totally agree buddy. ^^ rise Against always pairs wonderfully with TLK. :) Yeah, the good news is that YouTube and Warner Music Group have started making smaller deals with some of their artists, so things are slowly turning around. :) It will be a long time before we're back to the good old days of AMV Making, but hopefully one day, things will be back to normal. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Chanzo » November 6th, 2009, 12:48 am

Good to hear, the last time I tried to do an AMV with a warner artist they deleted it almost instantly with no warning. Until it's all clear I think I'll stick with the sensible record labels like Geffen/Interscope, Fat Wreck & Roadrunner.

Chanzo

Oh Yeah!

Postby CheetahCat » November 6th, 2009, 1:23 am

I liked your latest AMV here, Chanzo. :) You've done a great job on it my friend and I subbed your new account as well. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby KiarasMate » November 6th, 2009, 2:00 am

yeah, it's better to play it safe for now. ^^ I try to stick with Sony BMG and UMG artists as much as I can. hehe. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby SarabisMate » November 6th, 2009, 2:58 am

this ain't actually that bad :) the clips speak for them self...terriffic work bud!! ;)
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 6th, 2009, 10:31 am

Your awesome at making AMV's xD cant wait for more xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media