Scar AMV

Scar AMV

Postby Kallo » February 1st, 2016, 2:33 pm

I made this AMV a little under a year ago (woah, time flies), and thought since I've now joined here some of you might be interested in seeing it. It's to Dio's song "I Am", which I felt lyrically fit Scar and his relationship with Mufasa very well.

It's my only TLK AMV so far. Do let me know what you think, and maybe things you'd like to see improved in possible future AMVs. :)

https://youtu.be/7ycpGzhOYe8
Kallo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 21

Re: Scar AMV

Postby Troll Berserker » February 4th, 2016, 6:17 am

I really like this one. The video was nice and dynamic without having too many effects. Many music video makers tend to overdose with effects and what anoys me most - the random lyric parts. Pelase don't even go this route xD The song fits Scar and a clip from Simba's Pride was a great addition too.
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby SimbasMate » February 10th, 2016, 8:34 pm

That was a really nice AMV and outstanding for a first one at that! Keep up the good work!
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Kallo » February 29th, 2016, 10:06 pm

Thanks for positive feedback. :) And sorry for late reply, btw. Not too good at checking forums very often. :P

For the record, it wasn't my first AMV. Just my first one for TLK. In case of any confusion.

[quote]Many music video makers tend to overdose with effects and what anoys me most - the random lyric parts. Pelase don't even go this route xD [/quote]

Don't worry, I won't. xD I 100% agree with you. AMVs, to me, are about telling a story and connecting the music/lyrics to the video in a fitting way. Not about sticking as many effects in there as possible. Of course, then there's purely Effect AMVs which are a different story. I prefer the simpler ones, though.
Kallo

Pride Points: 21

Return to Other Fan-Created Media