NightyByeSparrow's AMVs

Re: NightyByeSparrow's AMVs

Postby KiarasMate » July 5th, 2009, 10:57 pm

Well, seeing as I've used a ton of their songs for AMVs, not quite as many as Losty, but yeah, I really do enjoy their music a LOT! lol. :) They make for some amazing Shower Music. lol. I have a playlist of their songs that I listen to in the shower. Yeah, I'm a total lioness when it comes to that sort of thing. ^^ Gotta have music in the shower. :) Odd? >.>
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby NightyByeSparrow » July 18th, 2009, 11:01 pm

Btw, I just added a new AMV; My Immortal. The link is in the original post. :)
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby KiarasMate » July 19th, 2009, 7:55 am

Another amazing AMV from Sparrow! We're all very fortunate. hehe. :) As you know, I loved your new AMV my friend and without repeating what I told you on YT, you did a fantastic job as always and I can't wait to see your next masterpiece of an AMV whenever you get around to creating it. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CheetahCat » July 19th, 2009, 4:29 pm

Hey Sparrow. :)

I just wanted to drop by and say that I really liked how your latest AMV turned out. I've watched it a few times and you're certainly getting so much better in Vegas. ^^ Your latest AMV was really breathtaking and beyond belief. hehe. It's very felicitous of me to have witnessed such an amazing AMV from you.

I'm already looking forward to your next one, keep up the great work my lioness friend. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby NightyByeSparrow » August 18th, 2009, 12:51 am

As you can see, I haven't updated the official list yet. I'll get to that soon. :oops:

Bumping this up as a notice of my latest AMV:

Lion King: Comatose
NightyByeSparrow

Postby Losty006 » September 6th, 2009, 1:15 am

Epic. Epic awesome wonderful amazing.
Just some words to describe your editing skills, Sparrow :)
You know how much I love your videos, but I just had to say it again here :D
Losty006

Pride Points: 0

Postby NightyByeSparrow » September 6th, 2009, 2:17 pm

[quote="Losty006"]Epic. Epic awesome wonderful amazing.
Just some words to describe your editing skills, Sparrow :)
You know how much I love your videos, but I just had to say it again here :D[/quote]

lol, thank you so very much again :P

Epic is good. And...epic. XD :P
NightyByeSparrow

Previous

Return to Other Fan-Created Media