Murder's Music Vids

Murder's Music Vids

Postby MurderVictim » September 11th, 2011, 4:14 am

Actually got around to making another Lion King tribute video. This time for Kovu and Zira. I'm pretty proud of it, but I still think my first vid is my best.

Here is the link to my channel. Any comments are appreciated. :)

EDIT: Had to take my newest vid down. Will re-upload it tomorrow when I can get back on the computer.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Murder, MV
Pride Points: 4

Re: Murder's Music Vids

Postby MurderVictim » March 1st, 2012, 4:53 am

*randomly pops in*

Made another vid about a week ago...Figured I should post in this thread again even though it's so old, lol This time it's a Simba/Nala and Kiara/Kovu tribute with the song Domino by Jessie J. It implies...an adult situation, but I just had to xD The idea would not leave. Here it is.

Notice my fail first attempt at flashes and lip syncing (only a small amount, though). There are a few clips that I wish I had trimmed better, but I'm pretty proud of it. And sorry if the song isn't appropriate for the site ^^; I wasn't too sure.
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WindAnnWise » March 1st, 2012, 7:43 pm

Wow, your music vids look really cool, es. the TLK ones!
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby MurderVictim » March 2nd, 2012, 2:54 am

Thanks ^_^
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Postby Mooi » May 14th, 2012, 8:17 am

Cool!
MOOI!!!
Mooi

Nickname(s): Mooi
Pride Points: 1

Return to Other Fan-Created Media