The Lion King Wiki

The Lion King Wiki

Postby Moka » July 8th, 2010, 5:13 am

I have a big announcement to make to EVERYONE!

Over the past few weeks, axx1000, Takoto and I have been working hard setting up a new wiki. A "wiki" is a free encyclopedia that anyone can edit! This wiki will specialize in presenting an encyclopedia of all things relating to The Lion King.

This particular wiki has quite a lot of information in it already, thanks to the admins (axx1000 & Takoto) of The Lion King Wikia (a wikia.com site) agreeing to move to the MLK server. They deserve a lot of credit for the current content on the wiki, as do all the contributors of the Lion King Wikia.

The wiki is here: http://www.mylionking.com/wiki/Main_Page <--- check it out! :)

Everyone is welcome to contribute and help out. For those who don't know where to start, don't worry! We'll be writing some guides to help newcomers get involved. To login to the wiki, use your MLK username and password.

The current Lion King wiki admins are axx1000, Takoto and myself.

Additionally, a "Wiki Editors" usergroup has been created. It is an open group, anyone can join.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: The Lion King Wiki

Postby Simbadacub » July 8th, 2010, 5:21 am

Very nice guys! by the way, what is this "Talk page" http://www.mylionking.com/wiki/User_talk:Simbadacub
Simbadacub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moka » July 8th, 2010, 5:26 am

Lol, talk pages are just where users can leave messages to you. More info: http://www.mylionking.com/wiki/Help:Talk_pages
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Mike » July 8th, 2010, 5:30 am

I'm glad this Wiki is finally coming out =)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SnowyCheetah » July 8th, 2010, 5:32 am

Sweet, Moka! This is gonna be awesome :)

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Simbadacub » July 8th, 2010, 5:36 am

Ah, thanks Moka!
Simbadacub

Postby axx1000 » July 8th, 2010, 5:51 am

for anyone new to wiki's i drew up a quick begginers guide

viewtopic.php?f=135&t=9908
Soul of the mind, key to life's ether.
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.
So the world might be mended.
~~favorite game ever
axx1000

BOINK!

Pride Points: 0

Postby WildSimba » July 8th, 2010, 6:05 am

It's a very nice Wiki, and it's way better and more accurate then the Normal Wiki. Although it seems some articles still need to be made? Like the other 2 lion king movies, and pehaps some for the 3 TLK games?
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Panda-chan » July 8th, 2010, 6:41 am

It looks soooo awesome! I'll try to contribute a bit myself! :D The articles look like they took a really long time o.0
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby axx1000 » July 8th, 2010, 2:28 pm

[quote="WildSimba"]It's a very nice Wiki, and it's way better and more accurate then the Normal Wiki. Although it seems some articles still need to be made? Like the other 2 lion king movies, and pehaps some for the 3 TLK games?[/quote]

We have all 3 movies on the site, as for the games we have 1 game on the site now. Maybe you want to start an artical for each of the other games.
Soul of the mind, key to life's ether.
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.
So the world might be mended.
~~favorite game ever
axx1000

BOINK!

Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to News & Announcements