The Lion King Wiki

Re: The Lion King Wiki

Postby Shade » July 15th, 2010, 11:06 pm

Woah. :O That's awesome. How long did that take you? dammn
^Made by Taka

Spoiler: show
THE GAME

"I'm the only one who's gonna die when it's time for me to die. So let me live my life the way I want to."
-Jimi Hendrix
Shade

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby axx1000 » July 16th, 2010, 1:47 am

well we (me and Takoto) were really lazy and after we agreed to do it with Moka, we procrastinated for a month or 2 then after Moka mailed me asking if we were still doing it, me and Moka did ALOT of putting it together in 18 hours spread over 4 or 5 days
Soul of the mind, key to life's ether.
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.
So the world might be mended.
~~favorite game ever
axx1000

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BOINK!

Pride Points: 0

Postby jwalraven » July 18th, 2010, 8:00 pm

This is good to see something like this up and going. Maybe I can contribute more in the future. ;)
ImageImageImageImageImage
jwalraven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby thelionking95 » August 11th, 2010, 8:15 am

Thank's Moka..
A dog CANNOT make this JOURNEY alone.,Maybe a WOLF can...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Who's your fav char please click them(Click The WOLF please)!!thanks..
Spoiler: show
Userbar by Moka & SnowyCheetah!
thelionking95

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TLK & balto's fan

Nickname(s): TLK,simba
Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to News & Announcements