The Lion King Wiki

Re: The Lion King Wiki

Postby SimbasMate » July 8th, 2010, 7:20 pm

Wow, it looks really awesome! Thanks! ^^
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby WildSimba » July 8th, 2010, 8:11 pm

[quote="axx1000"][quote="WildSimba"]It's a very nice Wiki, and it's way better and more accurate then the Normal Wiki. Although it seems some articles still need to be made? Like the other 2 lion king movies, and pehaps some for the 3 TLK games?[/quote]

We have all 3 movies on the site, as for the games we have 1 game on the site now. Maybe you want to start an artical for each of the other games.[/quote]

I started the Wiki for the playstation game, but it's short because I wasn't absolutely sure what to put in it.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby PrincessKiara » July 8th, 2010, 8:47 pm

It looks really awesome, I browsed a few articles. Everyone who worked on it has done a great job, I look forward to seeing it expand! :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Takoto » July 8th, 2010, 10:32 pm

Most of the articles for this Wiki were taken/copied originally from the Lion King "Wikia" as Axx and I are both administrators on there, as well. Just thought I'd mention. ^u^
All I ever do
Is play BlazBlue
Takoto

Tubby Hazama Chibi <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » July 9th, 2010, 12:52 am

Yes, I mentioned that in my announcement :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Gerada » July 9th, 2010, 6:51 am

Awesome news! Glad to hear the exciting announcement! The wiki is looking great! Fantastic job!
[In progress.....]

[Credits go to KiaraKovu, Huge Thanks!]
Gerada

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata

Pride Points: 2

Postby TheIvanMuse » July 9th, 2010, 8:53 am

Great work guys,it's looking really good. :cool:

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby axx1000 » July 9th, 2010, 2:34 pm

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="axx1000"][quote="WildSimba"]It's a very nice Wiki, and it's way better and more accurate then the Normal Wiki. Although it seems some articles still need to be made? Like the other 2 lion king movies, and pehaps some for the 3 TLK games?[/quote]

We have all 3 movies on the site, as for the games we have 1 game on the site now. Maybe you want to start an artical for each of the other games.[/quote]

I started the Wiki for the playstation game, but it's short because I wasn't absolutely sure what to put in it.[/quote]

Got that fixed up. Its a bit bigger now.
Soul of the mind, key to life's ether.
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.
So the world might be mended.
~~favorite game ever
axx1000

BOINK!

Pride Points: 0

Postby RayCat » July 9th, 2010, 3:33 pm

Whoa! Looks like quite a bit has happened since I've been away :innocent: the new template looks fantastic, and this wiki looks so cool!
8D thankies!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Simba » July 13th, 2010, 11:16 pm

I've been wondering about that Wiki group for some time now...I'll certainly contribute where I can, most likely with computer games.

like the new layout too ;)
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements