Lion King Goes 3D

Re: Lion King Goes 3D

Postby SimbasGuard » October 6th, 2011, 1:57 am

[quote="DGFone"]Only natural considering that this is it's third week. It's still a very remarkable feet: #1 for two weeks, top 5 for 3! :D[/quote] It stll managed to beat the new releases for that week too.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby PridelandsPhantom » October 6th, 2011, 9:37 pm

I saw it in 3-D and some parts were very good. I wish there had been more coming at me type thing with the stampede. Most 3-D movies I've seen manage a couple really good effects and that's it. I love THE LION KING!! :D It was like being eight all over again!
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Ultra Fox » October 9th, 2011, 1:18 am

I got TLK on blu ray!! :D
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby DGFone » October 9th, 2011, 1:33 am

[quote="SimbaGamer"]I got TLK on blu ray!! :D[/quote]
U have a Blue Ray drive? 8-)
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ultra Fox » October 9th, 2011, 6:06 am

[quote="DGFone"][quote="SimbaGamer"]I got TLK on blu ray!! :D[/quote]
U have a Blue Ray drive? 8-)[/quote]
We has 2 PS3s. One's mine and one's my mom's.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby FlipMode » October 9th, 2011, 9:27 am

I watched it in the end, in the cinema I mean.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby CureMelody » November 16th, 2011, 11:54 pm

Konnichiwa, minna!
I want to get the 3-D Blu-ray disk, even though I didn't see the movie because I was sick! :(

[quote="TimonLotso"]
but I do remember when I was young, I saw 1 1/2 at a kids' furniture store. [/quote]

I watched 1.5 at school once! I still have Diggah Tunnah Dance stuck in my head!

Them giving Simba glasses to kids 8 and under reminds me of when the Precure Miracle Lights were only given to kids 12 and under who attended the movie! You don't know how angry I would be if I was living in Japan!
CureMelody
Playing the graceful tune...

Pride Points: 0

Postby AdAstrα » December 28th, 2011, 5:06 pm

It's official, it's coming over here too! Just saw the advert on TV! Only the Swedish version though. But still! I didn't think we would even get it and certainly not at my local cinema!
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby TheLionPrince » December 29th, 2011, 12:38 am

[quote="Yakko"][quote="DGFone"][quote="SimbaGamer"]I got TLK on blu ray!! :D[/quote]
U have a Blue Ray drive? 8-)[/quote]
We has 2 PS3s. One's mine and one's my mom's.[/quote]

You are going to need 3D movie glasses, as well!
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby WildSimba » December 29th, 2011, 12:39 am

Not if you just get the normal blu ray. :P
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements