Lion King Goes 3D

Re: Lion King Goes 3D

Postby Konga » October 3rd, 2011, 6:24 pm

[quote="DGFone"]Saw it again today. This time was much better! The theater was more quite, I had better company, and I was able to enjoy the movie more!
But I saw more 3D errors... :([/quote]

What sort of errors did you find, DG? :-o
Mai siggy has invisible powerzz!
Konga
The question is..who are you?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Everything's Magic~

Nickname(s): Jen, Konga
Pride Points: 6

Postby DGFone » October 3rd, 2011, 6:59 pm

[quote="Konga"]
What sort of errors did you find, DG? :-o[/quote]

Read about it here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19519
(Too many to re-list)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Wrightfan » October 3rd, 2011, 8:14 pm

TLK was #3 this week with 11 million dollars. Actually is a -50% change.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby KingKivuli » October 3rd, 2011, 11:17 pm

omgomgomg i have 3d tickets book for em and my mate =^.^=
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby DGFone » October 3rd, 2011, 11:49 pm

[quote="Wrightfan"]TLK was #3 this week with 11 million dollars. Actually is a -50% change.[/quote]

Only natural considering that this is it's third week. It's still a very remarkable feet: #1 for two weeks, top 5 for 3! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby FlipMode » October 3rd, 2011, 11:54 pm

[quote="KingKivuli"]omgomgomg i have 3d tickets book for em and my mate =^.^=[/quote]

You should have told me =P it would have been good to see it with someone from MLK.
Not like any of me real life loser friends would want to watch it in a cinema... The noobs.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby KingKivuli » October 4th, 2011, 1:00 am

flip by all means your welcome to come up here and visit :P
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby DGFone » October 4th, 2011, 6:02 pm

It's October 4th. You know what that means right? The Blue Ray (3D + 2D) got released!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby FlipMode » October 4th, 2011, 10:34 pm

Not over here it did not, we still do not even have the cinema release until the... 7th I believe it opens, and the 7th November for the Disney release, why it could not have just released simultaneously I will never know... you know what Disney, Just...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby DGFone » October 5th, 2011, 2:15 am

[quote="FlipMode"]Not over here it did not, we still do not even have the cinema release until the... 7th I believe it opens, and the 7th November for the Disney release, why it could not have just released simultaneously I will never know... you know what Disney, Just...
[/quote]

Lol. Apparently, m parents had pre-ordered the Blue Ray (2D) becasue after I came home after a run, I saw it on our TV table...
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements