Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day

Postby KiarasMate » May 9th, 2010, 9:07 am

Well, I highly doubt there are actually any mother's who are members here on the forum, or at least, I'd hope not, seeing as most of you lionesses are quite young, but yeah, if there are, I wish you all a very Happy Mother's Day! ^^

And for those of you who aren't mothers, consider this thread to be a subtle reminder that Mother's Day is today, so be sure to do something special for the lioness who gave you life, or at least took care of you if the case may be that. :) Send flowers, make a card, send an E'Card or just give your mom a call / tell her that you love her. ^^ Whatever you happen to do for your mom, feel free to post about it here and share your Mother's Day plans/how things went. ^^

As for myself, I'm taking my mom out to breakfast in....um

*looks at the clock*

Oh gawds, 7 hours from now, so I should probably get some sleep then so I'll actually be awake in time to leave. ^^ I'll post how it went after it's all said and done. :) Again, Happy Mother's Day to those of you who this applies to and for everyone else, get out there and show Mama some love! :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Re: Happy Mother's Day

Postby SophieCub » May 9th, 2010, 9:14 am

Happy Mothers Day! :D

I am going to make a siggy for all the mothers out there! :D
Last edited by SophieCub on May 9th, 2010, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Simbadacub » May 9th, 2010, 9:20 am

happy mothers day ^^ im gonna uppload my pic late on :)
Simbadacub

Postby CubbyKiara101 » May 9th, 2010, 9:31 am

Happy Mother's Day everyone!~
CubbyKiara101

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TLK is an awesome movie!

Pride Points: 0

Postby CelyonHana » May 9th, 2010, 10:26 am

Happy mothers day. -♥-

I found this one a while ago. The woman who sings that, is a very popular singer in germany. Even if it is german, you'll understand the song, if you watch it.. It's very beautiful.
I remember, the singer made this song for poor children in Afrika for helping with something. I don't know what it was, but it touched my heart so much. :3
The title means, mama I love you. :3
I love my mother, and I think everyone of you loves her/his mother too. This songs points what mothers are doing for us. Everyday.
I'm damn proud of my mother and I'm sure you too. I really hope my post is okay and not too sad. :/ But I think everyone should notice, that some children don't have a mother. So be proud of you family. You know, what they are doing for you, everyday. Particularly - your mother. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryjDgrfqmls

Mama sag mir was du meinst, sag mir warum es hier so dunkel ist. Mama sag warum du weinst, ich weiß nicht warum du traurig bist. Sind das Sternschnuppen da oben? Was ist dort vorbei geflogen? Warum friere ich so sehr? Warum schlägt dein Herz so schnell? Wieso wird es dort hinten hell? Wo kommt dieser Donner her?

Mama Ana Ahabak
Mama ich Liebe dich
Mama Ana Ahabak
Komm doch und beschütze mich

Mama wohin solln wir gehn? Ich will nach Hause es ist schon so spät. Mama warum Niederknien? Was sagst du, ist das nicht ein Gebet? Zieh nicht so an meiner Hand. Wieso drückst du mich an die Wand? Und warum gehn die Lichter aus? Ich kann kaum noch etwas sehn, sag mir wieso müssen wir hier stehn? Warum gehn wir nicht nach Haus?

Mama Ana Ahabak
Mama ich Liebe dich
Mama Ana Ahabak
Mama Ana Ahabak
Ich seh die Sterne nicht
Mama Ana Ahabak
Ich sehe nur dein Gesicht

Kannst du mir sagen wo wir sind? Wo laufen diese Leute hin? Sag mir ist unser weg noch weit? Warum sagst du denn nichts mehr? Wieso sind deine Augen leer? Sag bin ich Schuld? Es tut mir leid.

Mama Ana Ahabak
Mama ich Liebe dich
Mama Ana Ahabak
Mama Ana Ahabak
Denn wenn die Nacht anbricht
Mama Ana Ahabak
Sehe ich die Sterne nicht
Ich sehe nur dein Gesicht

Verlass mich bitte nicht.. ♥
CelyonHana

I love my father, even if he is an angel.. ♥

Pride Points: 0

Postby thanigraphics » May 9th, 2010, 11:19 am

a german song! hello neighbour :D I am dutch, lol
I called my mother this morning and sang a song I sung for already 20 years in Dutch:

lalala ik zing een liedje
lalala ik ben zo blij
want de aller liefste moeder
ja ja ja die is van mij

it means:

lalala I sing a song
lalala I am so happy
because the sweetest mom
yes yes yes is mine

:mega:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby RayCat » May 9th, 2010, 2:41 pm

Well, even though I think Mother's day was in March, I wish all the members mother's a great big Happy Mother's day! Even though it's passed for me I think I'll make her a little AMV to make her feel special ^^
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby SimbasMate » May 9th, 2010, 2:58 pm

Happy Mother's Day, everyone! ^^

Yeah, I'm not a mother, but I did something for my mother. I drew her a picture of me and her as lionesses. I gave it to her early, yesterday. ^^ She loved it. I was so happy I could give her something that made her happy. ^^ Today I might draw her another picture, and do some chores around the house, to take off some stress from her. ^^ My sister bought her a card. ^^ So yeah, my Mother's Day went well. I also made her a graphic, I didn't show it to her yet though. ^^ So here it is, if any of you are curious:

I hope everyone does something special for their mother. ^^ Be sure to put a smile on her face, like she does for you! ^^
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Kina » May 9th, 2010, 3:07 pm

*Smiles.* I'm sure your mother will love the graphic, Juicy.

I hope that everyone has a pleasant Mother's Day, as well.
Kina

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Postby Azdgari » May 9th, 2010, 3:49 pm

Happy mother's day, everyone! Hope you all get a chance to show your mother just how much she means to you. =]
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Next

Return to News & Announcements