Chatbox!

Re: Chatbox!

Postby Simba » February 25th, 2009, 8:17 pm

[quote="Moka"]Hmm well look at that I broke it!
Erm, I guess I'll try and fix it

EDIT! Fixed :)[/quote]

lol, I was wondering about that yesterday. remembering the smilies is easy, just think of what they're supposed to mean and there you go. or at least that's how it works for me :? but I'm rememberizing (yes I typed rememberizing instead of memorizing) smilies for 4 different sites so....I could get confused
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Schindler » February 25th, 2009, 11:53 pm

[quote="Moka"][quote="Schindler"]Is there any way you can put a box of smilies in the chatbox? You know, like the one next to the Quick Reply thing :)[/quote]

No I don't think I can do that O_O[/quote]

Haha, I thought it would be a piece of cake after everything you've done :lol:
Oh, well, I'll have to memorize them :ehh2:
Schindler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby whitewolf17 » February 26th, 2009, 3:55 am

What are they?

I can't memorize 'em :oops:
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to News & Announcements