Staff Changes

Re: Staff Changes

Postby TheIvanMuse » January 4th, 2011, 3:04 pm

You do realize that post is from a long time ago,don't you?

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby SophieCub » January 4th, 2011, 3:15 pm

[quote="TheIvanMuse"]You do realize that post is from a long time ago,don't you?[/quote]

Yes but a troll posted here
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 4th, 2011, 4:12 pm

and why are we argueing about this? We have enough problems to worry about as it is, without starting our own private wars.
TheRoguePrince

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 4th, 2011, 5:00 pm

I don't see any trolling here :S I see a post that doesn't make sense, but it's not trolling :roll:

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 4th, 2011, 5:02 pm

did we ever actually define what trolling is here? I don't know but this is rather conflicting, although it seems someone might have posted before her.
TheRoguePrince

Postby FlipMode » January 4th, 2011, 5:04 pm

And that is why you dont reply to troll posts, how hard is it to report and ignore?
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 4th, 2011, 5:06 pm

it seems rather hard, as ignorance is a thing I don't take well, but either way, we should seriously stop overreacting... This will not be good on the boards rep.
TheRoguePrince

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 4th, 2011, 5:07 pm

Guys, calm down, you're acting like we just did something illegal and are trying to cover it up :|

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby SophieCub » January 4th, 2011, 5:08 pm

Never mind guys, the guy is deleted guys, theres no point talking about this.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 4th, 2011, 5:09 pm

why does this matter? I am merely stating my opinion on this subject, but I just don't get why we take all this so seriously, it's like we're all fixated on reactions.
TheRoguePrince

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements