New Global Moderator!

Re: New Global Moderator!

Postby thelionpride556 » March 2nd, 2010, 9:59 pm

Lol, sorry for the quick post this morning, It was right before I left for school. :innocent:

Congrats! You really deserved it! I kept on thinking, "Why the hell isn't Mike a moderator?!" And now you are. XD
thelionpride556

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-----/\-----\o/----

Pride Points: 0

Postby SarabisMate » March 3rd, 2010, 3:20 am

Congrats Mike :)
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby SilverSimba01 » March 3rd, 2010, 3:31 am

Hey Mike, congratulations, that's really great :D
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby WildSimba » March 3rd, 2010, 4:04 am

Congratulations on becoming the new GM, Mike. :) I know that you really deserved it, and should of been it for a long time.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby XeaxlXV » March 3rd, 2010, 7:34 am

Well, I don't really know you Mike... But still, I think congrats are in order... AND HOTWINGS!!! :lol:
I'm feeling...
Image Image
First pic by SpiritWolf77/Saitenyo
Userbar by PrincessKiara
Mood buttons by SnowyCheetah
XeaxlXV

I'm back again, baby!

Postby Thani » March 3rd, 2010, 11:13 am

Things of the past; When overcome, those things should be left back there.. So congratulations Mike! And whatever you do, remember you're a human, just like all of us are. And humans make mistakes, but those should also be forgiven they'd say. :) Good luck!!
Lifes for tax, and taxed for life.. We're just a cog in the machine, a number in a scheme.
Welcome to planet Earth...
Thani

Do good stuff, keep going, and you'll know luck!

Location: Purmerend city, North-Holland, the Netherlands, Europe.
Nickname(s): Thani

Postby Simba » March 3rd, 2010, 7:39 pm

congrats, Mike! I can definitely see you for this position, and I think it was a good decision adding you on to the MLK team ;)
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Buffy » March 4th, 2010, 4:53 pm

Woohooo! Congrats Mike!! *huge hugs* You've earned it! :D
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Mike » March 5th, 2010, 3:27 am

Thanks to everyone for their votes of confidence and good wishes =) Much appreciated! And thanks thani for the wisdom ;)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby CrazyNuka » March 5th, 2010, 11:40 pm

Congrats! :hey6:
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements