New Topic Icons

New Topic Icons

Postby Moka » January 13th, 2010, 10:05 pm

MLK has some new topic icons. Topic icons are those little images to the left of topics when viewing a forum. They give you some quick information about the topic such as whether or not you've read the topic, whether it is locked or not, and now I have updated it so it will show you if you've ever posted in the topic. If you have, there will be a small black dot on the icon. I had this feature disabled for a while for simplicity but some members have been requesting it and it seemed appropriate since this forum has grown so large! So now it will be easier for you to see which topics you're participating in :]

Just as a note - very old topics may not have the dot even if you have posted in them.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: New Topic Icons

Postby Simba » January 13th, 2010, 10:23 pm

lol, I was justing noticing that. and there was that "Hmmmm, was that there before?" moment. at least I know that it's not me just being non-observant. will probably come in more and more handy as this site grows.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby SimbasMate » January 13th, 2010, 10:25 pm

Dots. I like Dots. Cool. XD Lol Very useful. 8D
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby thelionpride556 » January 13th, 2010, 10:28 pm

Lol, I didn't notice that because I'm "non-observant" But oh well. XD

Thanks for adding it^^

I'm not sure if I heard this right, but on the chatbox the other night TS said he was making more smileys like this :)....
thelionpride556

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-----/\-----\o/----

Pride Points: 0

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 13th, 2010, 10:28 pm

I just noticed, that's a cool idea
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby YFWE » January 13th, 2010, 11:44 pm

Thanks a TON for this, Moka! This is incredibly helpful; been hoping we'd get something like this... especially in terms of the older topics in the TLK sections that I can't remember if I posted in already, LOL. Very nice addition. ^^
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Panda-chan » January 14th, 2010, 1:04 am

Great addition, now it'll be easier to keep track of the topics I've posted in... :D
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Chanzo » January 14th, 2010, 1:08 am

AWESOME! This is the one feature I always wished was here, no more posting the same thing twice in topics. Cheers Moka!

The Northern Lights | Bolt Zone Forums | YouTube

"This one goes out to all the girls with braces for keeping it metal." - Adam D of Killswitch Engage
Chanzo

Oh Yeah!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Mike » January 14th, 2010, 2:00 am

very very useful update =D Thanks!
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby CheetahCat » January 14th, 2010, 2:10 am

Thanks for this magnificent update, Moka! I actually prefer it this way too. :) Looking forward of seeing future updates for MLK! ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Next

Return to News & Announcements