Post Increment

Re: Post Increment

Postby WildSimba » January 26th, 2009, 7:52 am

That is, to imply that it might be in the near future.

*Buys a pitchfork from the dollar store*
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Kovu25 » January 26th, 2009, 7:57 am

thats crazy weird ,.. whatt do you think wildsimba
<-Kovu25->
Kovu25

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby whitewolf17 » January 26th, 2009, 4:09 pm

I was having fun too by posting there but there's gotta be a point where people are just posting too much.

[quote="WildSimba"]*Buys a pitchfork from the dollar store*[/quote]

I didn't know ya could get those there :o
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby WildSimba » January 26th, 2009, 5:11 pm

Yeah, the dollar store around me has some weird stuff. Knifes are in the store too. Just think, you get someone mad, and someone can get a knife from the dollar store easy.

I don't think it's bad that people are posting a lot, that's actually good, gives the forum more activity, but their post counts shouldn't be rising because they are spamming.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Moka » January 26th, 2009, 5:55 pm

Right, and thats the only reason why I disabled it for that particular forum. Post count should reflect contribution to real topics.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby morri908 » January 26th, 2009, 9:14 pm

*realizes that this was all his fault... * You know what... I blame me. It just happens that when I post a lot, something gets shut off *looks at CoK on TLKPF...* That was also my fault... I can't help but feel guilty for causing this.
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby whitewolf17 » January 26th, 2009, 11:13 pm

[quote="morri908"]*realizes that this was all his fault... * You know what... I blame me. It just happens that when I post a lot, something gets shut off *looks at CoK on TLKPF...* That was also my fault... I can't help but feel guilty for causing this.[/quote]

We're all to blame. Not just ya.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby Schindler » January 26th, 2009, 11:51 pm

Stop it, morri. This is not anyone's fault, Moka just thought that only useful posts should count, but we can still post in those games and everything... so I don't see the problem :)
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Postby KingKivuli » February 16th, 2009, 12:28 pm

is there no way to find out who the culprits realy are who are just lookig to get points then somehow block them?
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Moka » February 16th, 2009, 5:56 pm

I'm not quite sure how this warrants banning...
I turned the post increment thing off in a forum, no big deal.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements